Salary for DJing

Armand van Helden (heard a rumor he ask $30,000 or more a night! yikes)
Tiesto - $20,000 - 16,000
Sasha - $16,000
John Digweed - $12,000
Paul Johnson $5,000-7,000 (eek! for him)
Max Graham $4,000 (maybe a bit more)
H-Foundation ($1,000 + a bag of dank shit... i'm not joking!)
Phantom 45 - $800
------------------
www.leetravers.net
uh huh ah ah yeah... Do it, do it!
[This message has been edited by Phuse (edited 23 August 2001).]

H-Foundation charges more than $1000 hun...Hipp-e alone charges about that much and as far as the dank part, Halo hardly even smokes...

Yeah, Oakenfold is an amazing DJ. I mean, only trainwrecking twice at Area:One. . . The man is a genious. Not only that, he mixes his albums on computer, that takes a TON of talent.

too my knowledge with my a friend of mine trying to book H-foundation. That's all they were asking for
------------------
www.leetravers.net

Phuse.......some of the DJ's you listed spins at locals clubs on almost every weekend.........For example......Sasha and Digweed spun at Twilo b4 they close down.
Do they still get that much a night??
(12,000-16,000) or is that a monthly sarlary

Phuse... your friend must be a cool guy or they were just in a good mood
smile.gif
, the only reason i know what they charge (which is normally 2k) is cuz my b/f is real tight w/brian (halo)--back in 95 Halo, along w/Traxx, Justin Long, Sammie, and Trevor Lamont (my b/f) all formed The Teamsters--(Midwest House Legends!!!) and people have tried doing a reunion party, but have said it was too expensive....especially when most kids in the scene dont even know who the Teamsters were to begin with
smile.gif

I heard Sasha & Digweed got something like $250,000 per year to play the last saturday of each month at Twilo or some club over there in the US? Not sure if that's each or between them.
If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me

magoo - from the reports i have, your figures are pretty accurate.
also take into consideration that they usually spun a combined 10 hour set each Friday night.
still, rediculously high. though i must say, their sets were ledgendary and the envy of the international club scene at the time.

My friend might just have been getting Hipp-E I have to ask him. but i'm pretty sure it was both. heh, most kids in the scene don't even know h-foundation or 6400 crew is!
Sasha is more greedy then Digweed, and Sasha doesn't come to the US as much as digweed that's why sasha is more.
I really doubt if sasha & digweed have monthlys at some clubs they don't charge that much... especailly if it's clubs they like playing @ like twilo.
This prices might not all be right, but when I have contacted booking agents/promoters for some of these artist, these are the prices I was given, and some are prices some people have told me
------------------
www.leetravers.net

Im pretty sure that Sasha and Diggers got $250,000 for playin the year at twilo...thats total, not each.
but then again, what do i know, i get 50 bucks a gig.
smile.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MikeyLikesE (edited 23 August 2001).]

Damn......that's way to much but consider the bigger amount of money clubs and raves makes.....it's probably not that bad..........
No wonder everybody wants to be a DJ nowdays
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info.......
Peace

Is there a website with a shopping cart system where you can book progressive trance DJs, or what? I have MTV and Pepsi sponsoring my huge massive with tons of abusive security guards. I've already blown a lot of money on the stadium and phat pants for the 50+ undercover cops, so a shopping cart website would make the whole process much, much easier...

excuse me i do have a clue thank u!
i know promoters who have booked dieselboy and have even talked to him myself, it depends on the gig, and it wasnt $7,000
more around 1500-2000 which is a bargain when u think of how many people his name brings in, but im sure he would charge more for say the starscape gig