View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Safe to take *ten* 25i-NBOME tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correlation does NOT equal causation. There is no connection to be made.
Exactly. No one can prove to you anything unless you experience it yourself. Unless you do it yourself. I am sure people who want to jump off buildings or drown in lakes or drink poisons while on LSD were just looking to make up some propaganda.

All psychedelic compounds require respect. It doesn't matter what compound it is; they potentially all can do some damage.

it is easy to say the RCs are more dangerous. But in all honesty, what is dangerous for one could be ok for another, a vice-verse. I have seen people take large amounts of nbomes & lsd. What i mean is, you hear a lot of stories / reports of bad things happening with nbomes, with side-effects much worse than lsd. but really, how can you get solid stats from hospital visits , etc if it is such a underground scene. if someone has a bad effect from lsd, not everyone is going to go to the doctor/hospital and tell the world.

we do gets stats and yeah, of course nbomes and rc's are believed / shown to be much more dangerous than lsd, but other variables should come into play before saying it is a fact.

Hamilton Morris's buddy eat too many mushrooms and his brain is fryd. you can damage urself with the legit / old psychedelics

This thread has generated a fair bit of debate for an initial post which is nonsensical to begin with.

The OP had an intense experience one day -

I took three yesterday and it was "strong" (intense trip

-then immediately wants to triple the dose a day later.

My friend and I are planning on taking *ten* 1600ug 25i-NBOME tabs today

Is this a serious post? Regardless of the substance this is completely absurd.

Try asking the same question with any other substance and it sounds equally stupid.

EG. "Yesterday I shot 50mg of heroin and it was bliss. Is it safe to shoot a whole gram today?"
"Yesterday I drank two shots of vodka and had an awesome time. Is it safe to drink a whole bottle today?"

Does BlueLight need to start a common sense thread? A "Basic Life Skills: How not to put yourself into highly dangerous situations" thread? If they were started would anyone read them?

The fact that there are substances like fentanyl analogues getting around is suddenly less scary when people are asking questions like that found in the OP as it seems that people are considering doing things which demonstrates that the thousands of pages of potentially life saving information on this forum and others is not being read.

This tread, if it is a real thread and genuine question, are extremely frustrating. I like to think the vast majority of people who visit these pages DO read the available information and DO value their mental and physical wellbeing.

I think the best you could hope for would be for a new breed of drug users who are able to experience what I presume to be relatively safe and positive aspects of drug use. But it is naive to think the general population of drug users waste much time studying the dangers and effects and essentially rely on their dealer or a close friend for 100% of their information.

Maybe it will trickle down someday.

That is just my own speculation. I do not really know how many people even use this site.

I think the best you could hope for would be for a new breed of drug users who are able to experience what I presume to be relatively safe and positive aspects of drug use. But it is naive to think the general population of drug users waste much time studying the dangers and effects and essentially rely on their dealer or a close friend for 100% of their information.

Maybe it will trickle down someday.

That is just my own speculation. I do not really know how many people even use this site.
You have a good point here. Before I was even aware of 25i, I was sold it as 'acid' about a year ago. The drug world is a dangerous place, god knows what's out there. My discovery of my being fooled lead to a long hunt through many different sources to identify and avoid future Nbomes and other drugs I wished to avoid, and has helped me avoid the same shenanigans. People come to this forum often asking about LSD these days, and I have to wonder how much of it is even LSD. I can only hope that we can help people to avoid placing their lives on the line, whether that be avoiding Nbomes, avoiding high doses of Nbomes, or avoiding drugs entirely.

You have a good point here. Before I was even aware of 25i, I was sold it as 'acid' about a year ago. The drug world is a dangerous place, god knows what's out there. My discovery of my being fooled lead to a long hunt through many different sources to identify and avoid future Nbomes and other drugs I wished to avoid, and has helped me avoid the same shenanigans. People come to this forum often asking about LSD these days, and I have to wonder how much of it is even LSD. I can only hope that we can help people to avoid placing their lives on the line, whether that be avoiding Nbomes, avoiding high doses of Nbomes, or avoiding drugs entirely.
Ah. I always make real good points. They just get misinterpreted.

I think this site needs a few good pops in the head with a broom stick sometimes, but it sure beats the hell out of the information available to us in the '80s.

You essentially had no idea what drugs even looked like. Now you've got pages of information, even encyclopedias and research papers. It's totally different.

lol you sure showed a good example of "respecting the substance" :p

Are you new to psychedelics by any chance?
Going to the mall on a 10-strip....

And Im surprised you were at peace when your mom walked in.
Cops+paramedics+psy's totally FUCK with me!

and you landed in jail??
I had once on acid, worst experience ever.
I ask if youre new to them as well, because these things didnt seem to effect you as much (cops/jail),
and when I first started tripping I was in bliss and didnt notice the outside world as much.

For the purpose of story telling let's all assume my pet octopus is very hard headed and frequently uses the phrase "Hindsight, it's 20/20".

I've been "researching" these sort of things for about a year now. I wouldn't consider myself an expert... I have not been in the right frame of mind to be tripping at all lately. Especially alone on such a high dose in a poor setting. I'm not proud of it but... in all honesty, I was abusing NBOMEs and had been for quite some time.

It all happened so fast.

In regards to going to jail... After I got out of the hospital I was living in my car... Still abusing NBOMes... Cops found me tripping with the engine running... BOOM DUI. Spent three days in county before I bonded out. So... without a home, or a car, or friends (save one), I found myself living in a tent for a short while. I'm currently posted up in a hotel and will be for the next three weeks. No job, running out of money, impending court date, and on top of it all I'm currently a depressive mess.

There's something wrong with my phone. The operator was kind enough to patch me through to a pretty girl though. I get along with her boyfriend too. :\

Physical dangers aside, I firmly believe one can "break" their psyche.

Last edited:
But it is naive to think the general population of drug users waste much time studying the dangers and effects and essentially rely on their dealer or a close friend for 100% of their information.

I wouldn't call studying the dangers and effects of drugs you intend to consume a "waste of time". I'm sure that lots (perhaps most) people who take drugs rely on people to get their information, but the person who started this thread is here on a forum which has loads and loads of information about 25i-NBOMe. Much of that information includes both anecdotal and also confirmed accounts of people having severe reactions to doses which within the "normal" range.

People have had seizures off amounts around the 1 to 2mg mark. others have taken many times more than this and been fine. That suggests that 25i is a complex and volatile compound.

I just find it frustrating that a person would come to a site like this and then ask a question like that because it demonstrates that they've taken the time to look up a harm reduction site which has all the info they need to make an informed decision, and then has treated it like a personal friend in simply asking a question which has been thoroughly discussed dozens of times over.

I don't wish to single out the OP - this is a very common occurrence on BlueLight now. Sometimes people even post in a megathread - a thread which has everything you could hope to find out about - and say "I haven't bothered to read the first fourteen pages of this thread, so can someone just answer my question?"

Sidenote: dealers are often (but not always, there are always exceptions) the worst people to get advice from.

^Usually when people ask these sort of questions, they actually know that this behaviour is unsafe and are looking for people to further confirm that view. At least, that's what I hope.

The secondary issue you have pointed out has happened right here in this thread- a question is asked, and a lot of superfluous debate has sprung up around a broader side issue some bluelighters have found within this topic. Signal to noise has always been high on BL (though perhaps a bit more now) and this knowledge leads people to (often incorrectly) assume that the specifics of the information they require is going to be either difficult to find or not specific enough. A 14 page thread is a 'lot' of reading, but most people would call that a small price to pay for knowledge and more safety.

Regarding the safety of LSD- in comparison with the majority of illegal drugs, LSD is incredibly safe when used at reasonable doses. Unlike, say, heroin, LSD can be 'overdosed' on and the user will likely survive. This is not just conjecture or speculation and that old tired LSD overdose story, cited a page ago, reinforces this. I personally have consumed excessive and foolishly large doses of LSD and obviously survived. Comparing LSD to the NBOME series is like trying to discuss science with a catholic archbishop- ie. pointless.

On topic; OP, no, that suggestion is ridiculously foolish- but, seeing as you have opted to err on the side of safety, you are clearly aware (enough) these drugs are, sadly, potentially fatal at anything but the smallest doses. Have fun though, and BE SAFE :) <3

I'm going to close this now before it turns into a 14 page mega thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.