Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Safe to take *ten* 25i-NBOME tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSativa

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

My friend and I are planning on taking *ten* 1600ug 25i-NBOME tabs today. I took three yesterday and it was "strong" (intense trip, easy to get lost close to home, I looked at a tree and felt like I was going to fall into the fractals). Is there any OD risk at 16mg's of 25i-NBOME? I mean overdose in the sense of health risks, not mental stability. We are in a calm, comfortable open place (BEA-U-TIFUL!) and we both have good vibes, so a bad trip would be irrelevant and My friend is a NATURALIST/shaman/Boyscout so we are covered on the preparedness, so what do you think about correct dosage and how to best enjoy the experience (Co-Wrote this with my friend)

We are both on Mirtazapine (30mg) and Abilify (20mg). We did about 30mg's of meth each this morning, don't judge us :)

Thanks,
Dr. S

People have died from 2mg. And taking 25i while on Meth certainly makes it more dangerous, don't want your heart to explode do ya? Different people have a wide variety of responses to 25x, some can take 5-7mg no problem, some won't survive 2mg, personally when I was doing them my preferred dosage was 2-3mg (usually with a 4-AcO-xxx added about 3 hours in), but I'm a hardhead and especially with phenethylamines for some reason (plus the only times I did 3mg were with some tolerance). 16mg is really quite a ridiculous dose, the most I've heard of people surviving is 7mg, even with the tolerance from dosing yesterday that makes it like taking 8mg which is still ridiculous. Do you really think all those Rx meds, meth, and the most dangerous psychedelic currently out there (except bromo-dragonfly but that's not common) is a great idea?

Absolutely not. Such doses are excessive and can induce seizures.

I imagine you are needing to dose this high because the mitrazepine is blocking the effects of the psychedelic. I did not even think this was possible so you are obviously entering unknown and potentially dangerous territory. That you even tried this suggests to me that your research is woefully insufficient and I would urge you to stop your experimentation immediately.

Additionally psychedelics are known for their ability to worsen psychological conditions and counteract the actions of antipsychotic medication. In short, everything about this screams “bad idea”

this is the definition of unsafe. be happy you didn't die yesterday.

This could very well result in death, a seizure, or both. Just don't do it. I'm pretty sure there are documented cases of people dying from the amount you did yesterday.

If this is going to fall on deaf ears, then at least don't waste your time with something that will have no effect. Serotonin agonists usually are not to be taken more than once a week if you want some decent effects out of it.

Please do not do this, there is a good chance you will die and I am not being dramatic. The jump from 3 to 10 could be 100 times stronger, honestly, the dose response curve is crazy with these and people have died from way less, I think that a great many of the deaths were from 10 or less tabs. And that's with 1000ug tabs, and you have 1600ug tabs. Someone posted a trip reports about taking this kind of dose and they have long-lasting negative aftereffects, pretty serious mental effects. And that guy was LUCKY he didn't die. If you do this, you will likely die, please do not. Someone actually died from 2 tabs, I believe Erowid confirmed the report (it's an Erowid report and they like to confirm their death reports).

AND in combination with meth... dude, for fuck's sake... please pick a different psychedelic to go crazy on, that doesn't have such a history of deaths and hospitalizations. 25i-NBOMe is probably the worst one you could choose for this, except for maybe 25b.

This could very well result in death, a seizure, or both. Just don't do it. I'm pretty sure there are documented cases of people dying from the amount you did yesterday.

If this is going to fall on deaf ears, then at least don't waste your time with something that will have no effect. Serotonin agonists usually are not to be taken more than once a week if you want some decent effects out of it.

Thanks for the advice guys, we took two each (and I have my Xanax ready!) considering me and a different friend did three yesterday I'm sure we'll be fine. Thank you again for the advice. I wish LSD was cheaper :-(

3 tabs that strength is unsafe, 2 is as well.
Even if you have a tolerance to the psychedelic effects that tolerance often doesn't apply to the physical effects.
You could die, people have died from less.

I think this should be a shining example of why we need proper drug education and possibly the regulation of LSD and psilocin containing mushrooms.

I made an account with the sole purpose of replying to this thread.

Dose: 10mg 25B-NBOMe

3 weeks ago today I decided to take a 10 strip and go to an outdoor mall. I dosed before driving over there and when I arrived the wind had picked up and I was feeling quite chilly. Naturally, I went back to the house to get a coat. In the time it too me to drive there and back I had already come up (~15 minutes). My coat was in the bathroom so I went to grab it. 2 and a half hours later my mom knocked on the bathroom door and said "Shin, why is the car running in the driveway?". No reply. She opened the door to find an empty shell of what I formerly was as I had already left this dimension behind. Had I died? I wasn't sure, but I was at peace. She panicked. The police, EMTs, and the Fireman were all at my house in a matter of minutes. It took 6 grown men to strap me down to the gurney and load me up into the ambulance. I vaguely remember them screaming at me, asking me what I took, but I couldn't reply. The entire ride to the hospital I screamed "PLEASE! I JUST WANT A GLASS OF WATER!" over and over again. The next thing I remember I was strapped to a table in the ER sipping water out of a bendy straw.

Long story short, I survived. Over dose? Who knows.

Over the next few days I ate strips upon strips upon strips and eventually landed myself in jail.

Remember friends, always respect the substance.

Last edited:
in view of all the literature everywhere on this being cautionary,
the OP seems to be poking fun at all of us.
maybe a troll.
who could imagine any safety in such a dosage?

of course, having taken 3 large doses the previous day, he may have no receptivity left to the compound.

overall the approach is gluttonous and destructive.
or just a troll

I don't think he's trolling, but I certainly am glad he decided to go for 2 instead of 10.

I would further recommend not taking any more for a little while since you've taken it 2 days in a row now.

1600ug of 25I is like, four times a good dose already.

People wonder why there are so many seizures, deaths, bad experiences, shit like that. Well, here's why. (If LSD was sold over the internet like NBOMes were we wouldn't be any better off, don't you kid yourself.)

The argument (not made explicitly but still) is that the medication would warrant higher doses.
Still, not enough is known about how NBOMe compounds act to be so dangerous under the wrong circumstances. Mixing meth psychiatric meds and NBOMe compound seems strongly potentially unpredictable and dangerous. Let alone pushing the dose. You need to quit combining those drugs or at least switch to a physically more benign psychedelic.

And a pleasant setting outside is a good start to have a mentally sound and well experience, but its not going to save you from drug drug interactions and it may even be very impractical if an accident happens.

(If LSD was sold over the internet like NBOMes were we wouldn't be any better off, don't you kid yourself.)

i strongly disagree.

LSD is certainly safer than NBOMe chemicals. even the most horrific LSD stories don't mention seizures or death.

and plus...who wouldn't like the flood of LSD that would bring? ;)

Do we really want to open up that can of worms?

Eight patients were seen within 15 minutes of intranasal self-administration of large amounts of pure D-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) tartrate powder. Emesis and collapse occurred along with signs of sympathetic overactivity, hyperthermia, coma and respiratory arrest. Mild generalized bleeding occurred in several patients and evidence of platelet dysfunction was present in all. Serum and gastric concentrations of LSD tartrate ranged from 2.1 to 26 nanograms per ml and 1,000 to 7,000 μg per 100 ml, respectively. With supportive care, all patients recovered. Massive LSD overdose in man is life-threatening and produces striking and distinctive manifestations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129381/

You seriously cannot tell me with a straight face that people taking 10 milligrams (10,000 micrograms) of LSD are going to all live and be perfectly fine. It is a myth that it's some sort of super safe psychedelic in overdose... the only reason you don't heart about more deaths is because people don't eat 100 hits of acid at a time any more.

even the most horrific LSD stories don't mention seizures

Oh really now. What's this: Grand mal seizures following ingestion of LSD?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=4426
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=4648
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=64918
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5549

All I'm saying is... both LSD and the NBOMe series are powerful psychedelic drugs that need to be treated with respect, especially in the dosage department. It is naive to assume that because you have heard more bad things about NBOMe that it is actually any worse.

In the 1960s nobody was buying their LSD from nameless, faceless people in other countries laying their own blotters with a shaky hand and an eyedropper. There was interpersonal contact and LSD was not exactly trivial to make so its availability was restricted to people who knew what they were doing. The major "manufacturers" tried to have some modicum of quality control. Nowadays anyone can go on the internet and order NBOMe tabs, "Not for human consumption", with little to no reliable dosage information and without any education beforehand.

The combination of greater availability, more individuals making their own dosage forms, and the benefits of the information age make it a perfect storm.

Last edited:
I made an account with the sole purpose of replying to this thread.

Dose: 10mg 25B-NBOMe

3 weeks ago today I decided to take a 10 strip and go to an outdoor mall. I dosed before driving over there and when I arrived the wind had picked up and I was feeling quite chilly. Naturally, I went back to the house to get a coat. In the time it too me to drive there and back I had already come up (~15 minutes). My coat was in the bathroom so I went to grab it. 2 and a half hours later my mom knocked on the bathroom door and said "Shin, why is the car running in the driveway?". No reply. She opened the door to find an empty shell of what I formerly was as I had already left this dimension behind. Had I died? I wasn't sure, but I was at peace. She panicked. The police, EMTs, and the Fireman were all at my house in a matter of minutes. It took 6 grown men to strap me down to the gurney and load me up into the ambulance. I vaguely remember them screaming at me, asking me what I took, but I couldn't reply. The entire ride to the hospital I screamed "PLEASE! I JUST WANT A GLASS OF WATER!" over and over again. The next thing I remember I was strapped to a table in the ER sipping water out of a bendy straw.

Long story short, I survived. Over dose? Who knows.

Over the next few days I ate strips upon strips upon strips and eventually landed myself in jail.

Remember friends, always respect the substance.

lol you sure showed a good example of "respecting the substance" :p

Are you new to psychedelics by any chance?
Going to the mall on a 10-strip....

And Im surprised you were at peace when your mom walked in.
Cops+paramedics+psy's totally FUCK with me!

and you landed in jail??
I had once on acid, worst experience ever.
I ask if youre new to them as well, because these things didnt seem to effect you as much (cops/jail),
and when I first started tripping I was in bliss and didnt notice the outside world as much.

Being more understanding of tryps/psy's this many years later, things like that would negatively ruin my trip,
something like that is the cause I havent tripped for years now.
(sorry to reply to off-topic post)

dont mean to bash though, I completely enjoy and appreciate your anedoctal report on the experience(s).

but to OP, for how you said how strong the trip was for the three 1600ug tabs,
I have no idea why you'd think of taking over three times the amount (tolerant or not) the next day, especially after smoking meth. yuck. lol.
25c is where it's at for a bit higher of a dose if that's your thing, atleast to my knowledge from years ago. though dose scaling is different than 25i, 25b, etc.
there is vasoconstriction though the higher you go.

and yes, the dose response curve on these nbome's (among many others) is quite steep.

Last edited:

You seriously cannot tell me with a straight face that people taking 10 milligrams (10,000 micrograms) of LSD are going to all live and be perfectly fine. It is a myth that it's some sort of super safe psychedelic in overdose... the only reason you don't heart about more deaths is because people don't eat 100 hits of acid at a time any more.

Oh really now. What's this: Grand mal seizures following ingestion of LSD?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=4426
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=4648
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=64918
http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5549

All I'm saying is... both LSD and the NBOMe series are powerful psychedelic drugs that need to be treated with respect, especially in the dosage department. It is naive to assume that because you have heard more bad things about NBOMe that it is actually any worse.

In the 1960s nobody was buying their LSD from nameless, faceless people in other countries laying their own blotters with a shaky hand and an eyedropper. There was interpersonal contact and LSD was not exactly trivial to make so its availability was restricted to people who knew what they were doing. The major "manufacturers" tried to have some modicum of quality control. Nowadays anyone can go on the internet and order NBOMe tabs, "Not for human consumption", with little to no reliable dosage information and without any education beforehand.

The combination of greater availability, more individuals making their own dosage forms, and the benefits of the information age make it a perfect storm.
Damn. That is honest.

10,000 micrograms of LSD is close to 100 times greater than what is considered to be a strong dose for the average person. NBOMes can produce serious physical issues and death at dosages far closer to a recreational dose. Come on, man. Acid may not be perfectly safe, but it's not killing anyone if you take double, triple or even ten times a good dose, which is as far as most people will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.