• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc (Safe) Legal Highs anyone?

Shortcut of course.

Gravity also played a role.

Strangely, booze and drugs did not.

If that withdraw is like giving up coffee, or weed, I might just jump off of a cliff instead of do that. I could never fathom getting rid of coffee lol
Wait.. you can make tea out of Kratom...? lol Is there any necessary steps to do this?

Interesting. lol. I never knew black tea was called sweet tea in the south. We have sweet tea up here, maybe that is basically black tea? lol I'm not really sure. I ave heard of white tea, but have never tried it. I see so many teas when I buy my green and black tea. Eventually I would like to try them all. I always thought black tea is supposed to be served hot to get the most out of the benefits of it, but maybe I'm wrong :eek:
I love a good mild tea. I will have to try this tea sometime very soon. Thank you for the insight on this white tea, and kratom.

You're welcome! To make Kratom into tea just dump a gram or two into a 16 oz coffee cup (the really tall ones with lots of room) Boil water, like hot enough to make coffee, hotter than a a lot of people make green tea. Pour boiled water over the Kratom in the coffee cup and stir it and stir it and stir it. The grounds float to the top and begin to change to a lighter green/tan as they are stirred into the boiling water over and over. Then you drink it once it has cooled down. I usually drink my first cup fast for a rushy onset, a this is by far the most intense and quick way to dose Kratom, I feel it in less than five minutes almost every time and it can honestly be a pretty intense drug experience just as notable as any "real" drug. (I really consider anything psychoactive real at this point, but a lotta people feel odd not using one of the 'classics')

For stronger tea (doses between 4 and 15 grams) I recommend a cast iron tea pot with a lid that holds a litre or more of water, and adding warm water to your large dose in the pot, then letting it slowly come to a boil with the Kratom in it as it heats. This make a more concentrated tea that's great for storing to serve chilled or sharing with company and having yourself a stoned tea party.

Kratom Tea is really the only way I ever consume kratom, and I go out of my way to get Kratom that brews good tea so that keeps me from really wanting to branch out. I tried toss and wash, it's ok, but it doesn't really work well absorption wise for me. Caps are even worse in my opinion than T&W. The only thing I (sorta) liked other than tea is letting a gram or so of kratom sit under my tongue and absorb sublingually but that powder is dry and uncomfortable to hold, so even if the sublingual/dip style dosing is a nice buzz, I find it incredibly inconvenient.

Last edited:
Kanna has a good stimulant and anti-depressant effect. It's one of the few natural substances that you can snort. You can smoke it as well. Indian Warrior is a downer/relaxant. Smoking it is relaxing and can have a fairly strong effect. Feels a bit like fake weed, but not the kind that has the stuff that makes you trip. You can make a tea out of it as well. Indian Warrior does build a tolerance though.

Kanna has a good stimulant and anti-depressant effect. It's one of the few natural substances that you can snort. You can smoke it as well. Indian Warrior is a downer/relaxant. Smoking it is relaxing and can have a fairly strong effect. Feels a bit like fake weed, but not the kind that has the stuff that makes you trip. You can make a tea out of it as well. Indian Warrior does build a tolerance though.

Hmm, I've never heard of either of them. Are they safe by chance? I have never snorted anything before but feel like that could mess up stuff with your nose/brain...maybe?
Ugh fake weed. I hated that, horrible horrible experiences, I might have to pass on that one..lol. I mean I might check it out.

Hmm, I've never heard of either of them. Are they safe by chance? I have never snorted anything before but feel like that could mess up stuff with your nose/brain...maybe?
Ugh fake weed. I hated that, horrible horrible experiences, I might have to pass on that one..lol. I mean I might check it out.

nice L avatar man :) i used use him as mine a while back
as i've not tried either of these all i can do is supply you with some literature,
i'll leave some links here to erowid's page on Kanna, complete with some trip reports on it
and here's a thread from BL discussing indian warrior

hope that helps man

Legal highs eh? Phenibut// RC benzos//RC stims//RC psychedelics//etc etc. Kratom is great if you don't already use real painkillers. Kava is hit or miss mostly miss for me.

I was on FB earlier and saw an oldddd post from maybe 7 years ago, I remember making the post. It was one of the best and first times I had taken any type of pill. It was the best feeling ever. For some reason my favorite thing back then was listening to upbeat music in the dark wearing a snuggie (not kidding!) and basically nodding in and out. Feeling warm and fuzzy. It was a pleasant experience. I never took pills accessibly,only very moderate. Now in todays time I am trying to be as healthy as I can at the moment. I've been clean from pills for a good 3 or 4 years. I was wondering if there is anything out there that is safe (in moderation) but can give you those nodding out phases. So far I have tried Diphenhydramine (Benadryl 25mg) and that makes me pretty tired and gives me some cool vivid dreams, and melatonin (5mg). But I actually use that to help me fall asleep. I know neither is good for your body in high doses. I tend to stay on the very low side of things. Is there anything else out there that is safe in low doses to achieve this type of effect?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section! I debated for a few mins to myself wondering which section this would be ok in. lol
Definitely Dextromethorphan, but not in a "low dose" dosage :)
If you just like to dreaming very intense you can use Calea ternifolia.

Tianeptine. I subsisted on that for over six months and didn't think of doing heroin once while on it. But beware, tolerance/withdrawal are part of the game with that too, and the WD is a real bear. No free lunches.

Definitely Dextromethorphan, but not in a "low dose" dosage :)
If you just like to dreaming very intense you can use Calea ternifolia.

I think the highest dose I have ever done was 100mg, but I also had a glass of vodka, and some herb... But other than that interesting night I try to keep my DXM doses low. I always think my heart is gonna just give up when I take that stuff. But maybe not. Who knows. lol

Tianeptine. I subsisted on that for over six months and didn't think of doing heroin once while on it. But beware, tolerance/withdrawal are part of the game with that too, and the WD is a real bear. No free lunches.

How bad is the WD?

Pretty bad because it only displays opiate effect at high dose and is more an anti depressant or something.

Tianeptine sodium is one of the worst drugs i’ve ever tried. The experience is very shallow and short lived. I had to redose over 10 times in a day to keep a buzz, and then to keep withdrawals away. The buzz sucks, heroin is to meth like tianeptine is to ephedrine.

The withdrawal from 800-1000mg a day was pretty bad, it’s kinda like tramadol withdrawals with worse anxiety and depression.

Once i ran out of tianeptine i never wanted anything to do with it ever again, so i haven’t touched it and very rarely thought about it ever since.

Tianeptine sodium is one of the worst drugs i’ve ever tried. The experience is very shallow and short lived. I had to redose over 10 times in a day to keep a buzz, and then to keep withdrawals away. The buzz sucks, heroin is to meth like tianeptine is to ephedrine.

The withdrawal from 800-1000mg a day was pretty bad, it’s kinda like tramadol withdrawals with worse anxiety and depression.

Once i ran out of tianeptine i never wanted anything to do with it ever again, so i haven’t touched it and very rarely thought about it ever since.

Ohh... I might skip this one. I have pretty bad anxiety, and some depression on random days. Does it give effects like pills? I do wonder (cause I look at all scenarios) if this would not cause the WD effects like you described if taken once, then a few days to a week later, you know..in moderation?

The high is terrible, i have what some would call an addictive personality so maybe this isn’t true for everyone but this stuff made me fiend pretty bad for the next dose even though the buzz was subpar.

The high had comparable euphoria, although dissimilar in effects, to tramadol taken at a dose about 1/4- 1/2 of what it would take to get me satisfactorily high. For me that’s like taking 100-200mg of tramadol with a 400-600mg tolerance. I hope that made sense and if not then know that id rate kratom above this any day of the week.

Also i should mention that Tianeptine Sodium tastes caustic as hell, it literally tastes like chemical burning and is possibly damaging to tissue although i haven’t done any research into that. Do not make the mistake of trying to take it any other way then oral because it’ll feel like your insides are being eaten by a mild acid.

I’m not trying to scare you, by all means try it, but just be aware that it causes pretty bad withdrawal and its as addicting as other low end opiates. If your body can tolerate kratom then kratom is a much better choice.

Sorry for the spiel but i wanted to emphasize my contempt for this drug.

Last edited:
The high is terrible, i have what some would call an addictive personality so maybe this isn’t true for everyone but this stuff made me fiend pretty bad for the next dose even though the buzz was subpar.

The high had comparable euphoria, although dissimilar in effects, to tramadol taken at a dose about 1/4- 1/2 of what it would take to get me satisfactorily high. For me that’s like taking 100-200mg of tramadol with a 400-600mg tolerance. I hope that made sense and if not then know that id rate kratom above this any day of the week.

Also i should mention that Tianeptine Sodium tastes caustic as hell, it literally tastes like chemical burning and is possibly damaging to tissue although i haven’t done any research into that. Do not make the mistake of trying to take it any other way then oral because it’ll feel like your insides are being eaten by a mild acid.

I’m not trying to scare you, by all means try it, but just be aware that it causes pretty bad withdrawal and its as addicting as other low end opiates. If your body can tolerate kratom then kratom is a much better choice.

Sorry for the spiel but i wanted to emphasize my contempt for this drug.

Well I did some research on this, and it can damage the liver, but the site I checked said this is very rare. Who knows. If it causes euphoria, then who knows, I might try it. My melatonin + black tea combo plus this Tianeptine Sodium thing could make for a very realistic effect. Nodding, and euphoria. I don't suggest anyone to try this, The user above has experience, and I tend to do more research than when I was in school so please be careful!

Thank you, and of course!. The only way I will try something is after a ton of investigating.

sweet avatar man :)
take an approach to harm reduction the same way as L would have - ruthless interrogation of the facts and from a distance and controlled introduction of the case inquestion in vivo

and don't eat it like he eats cakes

sweet avatar man :)
take an approach to harm reduction the same way as L would have - ruthless interrogation of the facts and from a distance and controlled introduction of the case inquestion in vivo

and don't eat it like he eats cakes

Thank you!! :) And same to your avatar, nice!!
Well back in the day when I started taking pills oddly enough I would do an hour or so of research at the minimum before I bought/took any pill lol.
But in todays time, I do the ruthless interrogation of facts. My google search history has a very WIDE variety of searches :p
But... I do like cake...so no promises on that one ;)

With that out of the way...lol

CBD Gummies. My friend just gave me one and I LOVE them! They are legal in all 50 states. Basically it just helps relax you. As soon as he gave me one I told him that L-Theanine was probably an ingredient, and sure enough it was :p But these things are legit. They helped with my anxiety, and pretty sure it will help with my insomnia tonight. I just about passed out while eating food just a bit ago lol