Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Running out of shows to watch on netflix

Install latest kodi and ya can watch anything streaming on any platform.
Takes some twerking but worth it.
For any smart device or dumb computer.

Watching The Notebook right now.. about a 5th of the way through.. I like it allot and the female lead is making me trip on a love of mine.. kinda hard to go through.. but really pleasurable in that good pain sorta way.

I just finished Ash VS Evil Dead on Netflix. Very cool if you're a fan of the original Evil Dead film trilogy.

That's not really true, you are just projecting ...

:ROFLMAO:
And fishing as well. Waiting on some nibbles.... :drama:

Ed:
OT
Last night watched You People with eddie murphy and that white boy whats his name and it was fairly decent

what does smb mean
This is exactly what I was going for. :)
Seems there is a translator being used and maybe something is getting lost in it, IDK.

Blueback was a great flick I loved it. It is an aussie film and the first I didnt hear the C word in. haha

Just watched Wanda Sykes Netflix stand up “I’m an Entertainer.” I’m still laughing! Absolutely brilliant and completely hysterical. Highly recommend! 🤣

I've been watching The Expanse on Prime Video

i just got into season 2 and it's got 6 seasons to binge through.....i recommend it

I've been watching The Expanse on Prime Video

i just got into season 2 and it's got 6 seasons to binge through.....i recommend it

I'm also in season 2. I haven't watched it in a while though because I got hooked rewatching the sopranos again.

reminds me of battlestar galactica

I'm also in season 2. I haven't watched it in a while though because I got hooked rewatching the sopranos again.

reminds me of battlestar galactica

Yea you're right it is similar to BG

Its pretty good

I'm trying to look for something else to watch concurrently but I haven't found it yet...