Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Running out of shows to watch on netflix

Holy shit on a cow patty. You have never seen AHS?

It's 10 seasons long baby so why bother now. Ratched will make sense because it IS it's own series.....it's just that ppl that are familiar with AHS get a little more kick out of it.

You simply have to spend the next 6 months getting acquainted with AHS. It's classic !!

Ok im on it - sports interferes with a lot of what i should be watching - and there's nothing in sports for me to watch right now, so im back trying to discovering new things to watch - so im always late to the show

i watched the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina last summer - i was totally late to that show too - i loved that

OP, you have 2 options:
  1. Put Sopranos on repeat, ad infinitum.
  2. Start One Piece. (and by extension: never finish One Piece)
Good luck.

If you don't mind series in languages other than english then I can recommend these:
Gomorra - Italian
Suburra: Blood on Rome - Italian
Ganglands - French
Lupin - French
Alice in Borderland - Japanese
The Bureau - French

man ive found so many shows i wanted to watch on netflix, but then they're dubbed and i refuse to watch it - i can't watched dubbed to english beyond the old godzillas

but let me tell ya - i finished 5 episodes of Ratched so far...and holy shit is it great - im tellin ya - watch Ratched

Coming this Tuesday.....

Academy Award-winning filmmaker Alex Gibney and New York Times best-selling author Michael Pollan present this documentary series event in four parts, each focused on a different mind-altering substance: LSD, psilocybin, MDMA, and mescaline. With Pollan as our guide, we journey to the frontiers of the new psychedelic renaissance – and look back at almost-forgotten historical context – to explore the potential of these substances to heal and change minds as well as culture. How to Change Your Mind is directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Alison Ellwood and two-time Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning filmmaker Lucy Walker.

Netflix does not have a great interface for just browsing around their offerings. You have to kick their algorithm in the balls to get its attention and have it throw some new options your way.

They have some decent non-US stuff. Try Midnight Diner.

I liked the rake it’s an Australian show on Netflix about a drug using whoring drunk lawyer probably one of the only decent shows I’ve seen on Netflix in ages my last bf liked adult cartoons which make me want to blow my brains out
Yep, Rake is good. And Blue Murder, too (also starring Richard Roxburgh).

Netflix does not have a great interface for just browsing around their offerings. You have to kick their algorithm in the balls to get its attention and have it throw some new options your way.

They have some decent non-US stuff. Try Midnight Diner.
Thanks for reminding me about this show. Tuning into Midnight Diner now :)

man ive found so many shows i wanted to watch on netflix, but then they're dubbed and i refuse to watch it - i can't watched dubbed to english beyond the old godzillas

but let me tell ya - i finished 5 episodes of Ratched so far...and holy shit is it great - im tellin ya - watch Ratched
watch them in their original language. Money heist was like that.. english dub has no passion or colour in the english dub, much better in spanish. Couldn't finish it though as I got bored..

billion dollar code, i already knew google was an evil company, but this was an eye opener.

Coming this Tuesday.....

Academy Award-winning filmmaker Alex Gibney and New York Times best-selling author Michael Pollan present this documentary series event in four parts, each focused on a different mind-altering substance: LSD, psilocybin, MDMA, and mescaline. With Pollan as our guide, we journey to the frontiers of the new psychedelic renaissance – and look back at almost-forgotten historical context – to explore the potential of these substances to heal and change minds as well as culture. How to Change Your Mind is directed by Emmy-nominated filmmaker Alison Ellwood and two-time Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning filmmaker Lucy Walker.

Just started this.. into it. was very interesting to notice episode one that mk and LSD experiments were carried out at California Veterans Affairs hospitals. Then you look at three Psychology Today articles that attempt to discredit civilian, non consensual accounts of prolonged torture you wind up with a MIT/UCLA MD with a VA email author. Tick Tock motherfuckers.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen "Stranger Things" series? It's a really cool series and I really like it, as do my friends
Who hasn’t?

Season one had something special about it, but it really petered out in the later seasons. Season three was bad enough I haven’t bothered with the latest season, though my wife loved it.

A Beauty from TGR..

Bentely

Last edited: