• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rough sex: where do you draw the line?

My opinion is that if you are acting out a suppressed form of abuse or rape or violent urges stemming from insecurity then it is wrong.

Blood letting or puncturing skin also seems wrong to me.

To each his own.

"whatever gets you through the night" -John Lennon

"If it feels good....do it" -The Sixties

id be willing to give just about anything a try. when im sober i dont have quit as imaginative sex, but when im going through a dope shooting faze, let alone speedballs, itll get wild quick

except i dont want any girls touching my ass, just find it too disgusting to be any fun, and i dont see where any pleasurable feelings would come from

No blood, significant bruises, skin puncturing, urine, feces, children, animals, tickling, choking or heavy verbal degradation.

There was this girl in one of the classes I was taking who sort of had a crush on me, and it just so happened that she roomed with a friend of mine. Well, she must have got really drunk one night because she called me and said, and I quote, "I want to suck your dick and I don't even care if I choke on it and die." Then she went on about how she wanted me to have butt sex with her and choke her; she was a strange one, and even though I had a girlfriend at the time, I'm not sure I could have slept with her and gone through with the whole choking thing.

I've had several partners over the years that wanted to be choked. I've never understood the whole choking thing, but I will always give in to please the other person. Hair pulling is another one that I've experienced on several occasions. I'm talkin' wanting me to pull as hard as I could while fucking her from behind. I will do it, but in the back of my mind I'm always thinking that I could be hurting them, and I'm unable to find pleasure in how the sex is feeling. I'll find myself just going through the motions.

A girl that I was with several times a few months ago, could almost never cum unless I was biting her on the neck hard enough to draw blood. She would be digging her fingernails into my back and carving out huge scratches that would bleed and sting like hell in the shower lol. After a particularly rough session of neck biting, she sent me a picture of her neck that freaked me the hell out. She sent this pic like an hour after she left and in it, her neck had massive green and blue bruises with bite marks on top. Along with the pic she had texted the words, "it looks like you raped me lol". I didn't find those words to funny, as a matter of fact they scared the shit out of me. Especially after learning the week before that she lived with her brother who is a Sheriff deputy and the rest of her family is full of Law Enforcement officers.

I met this corrections officer online who worked in a maximum security prison, and she liked to be handcuffed to her bedpost with her arms cuffed painfully above her head while left in the dark. She would want me to leave her in there for extended amounts of time and then come in and basically take her. She absolutely loved it, I guess mainly because of the fact that she was in a position of authority and power, telling prisoners what to do all day. I have no idea of the psychology behind it, but I had to draw the line when she wanted me to hold a loaded pistol to her head while taking her from behind. Too much...

I guess that is as far as I've been willing to go as of yet.

Last edited:
i'll try almost anything at least once provided it is consensual and doesn't leave a permanent mark.

things that would cross the line :

No pistol whipping
No crazy sadistic shit like cutting my body up
No animals they belong in the barn:|
Please I don't want broken bones afterwards
No means no!
And don't kill me during sex! whaaaatt????

This message has been approved by gr33n3y3z

My first lay ever wanted me to slap and choke her.

Let's just say I entered into the world of love-making on the rough side.. :D

Broadly, anything that I don't foresee being dangerous or which would, if conducted for other purposes, require some sort of specialized training/qualification to do. i.e. making an incision, of any sort, is a controlled medical procedure here requiring one to be an M.D. D.D.S. R.N. EMT-P equiv, etc. If I can abstract it to being similar to something that requires professional qualification and facilities to be conducted by the book in other situations, I'd generally leave it alone unless it happens to fall within the scope of my own qualifications and facilities available. But i.e. I don't have a sterile field, instruments, local anesthesia, etc...so I would refuse to do an incision. I don't have a ET tube+larynx-scope and ventilator at home, so I'd refuse to do breath play. Doubly true if I'm subbing..which I usually prefer, because then it's the other person's competence that matters.

Same goes for other things...it's NEVER acceptable to, say, point a loaded firearm at another person unless it's a situation where it's reasonable to suspect lethal force may be required, so I'd never feel it acceptable to use a loaded, functional firearm in any sort of play. It's a big no-no to leave a person in handcuffs face down on the ground unattended, cause of positional asphyxia so I'd never feel it acceptable to leave someone unattended while restrained in a similar manner during a scene.

Rope bondage- same deal...tightly applied rope can cause a limb infarct or nerve compression injury if left for too long. So I'd never think it cool to leave someone tied up with rope for a long time, and always monitor their limb perfusion during the scene (check for cyanosis and capillary refill time on a frequent basis) Holding a stress position for too long can lead to Rhabdomyolysis, which is bad and can be fatal or cause permanent kidney damage, so for the same reason, I don't wish to participate in any sort of extended scene involving stress positions.

I might seem overcautious; but I've seen all of these issues happen, both from non-sexual activities, and from BDSM gone wrong.

.or cause permanent kidney damage, so for the same reason, I don't wish to participate in any sort of extended scene involving stress positions.

I might seem overcautious; but I've seen all of these issues happen, both from non-sexual activities, and from BDSM gone wrong.

Dude. You have opened my eyes up, made me see the light! I didn't ever think to acknowledge all of these variables.

ugh that probably seems really abrasive and antagonistic thing to say but it isn't meant to be.

Last edited:
Dude. You have opened my eyes up, made me see the light! I didn't ever think to acknowledge all of these variables.

ugh that probably seems really abrasive and antagonistic thing to say but it isn't meant to be.

I dunno what your pre-edited message, but I seen no antagonist or abrasive remarks in the post-edit version. :) PLUR.

i would like to fist my petite girlfriend tight little ass hole. she likes bein tied up and says she doesn't know whether ill take the opportunity to fuck her ass while she is stuck, but i think she is actually fantasizing about it and maybe hoping i will do it, she likes rape fantasy....she wouldn't mind too much at least, especially if she had few lines of coke ;) il use her juices and surprise her slowly one day, even if she wsn't ready i know shed get off on the fact its kind of against her will...she such a dirty girl

Shiiieet :)

A lot of people mention "not being cut up"; I have actually experienced it. My ex and I were pretty intoxicated (well, me; very) and had the discussion of sexual limits and she mentioned she has a thing for blood, thus I agreed she could cut me on my chest so it wasn't visible, and not bad enough to scar visibly, turns out she was too intoxicated to know how much pressure she was placing on the blade, and I too wasted (opiates, benzos and booze - stupid, I know, but I was 16 and stupid) to feel it. Fast forward 20 minutes and blood is running all over my chest and stomach and she's licking it off my genitals. I now have approximately 16 chest scars of at least an inch in length (the longest being six) in the shape of the word "TIT".

When I sobered up the next day, I "noped the fuck outta there", if you will.

But I do enjoy rough sex to a certain extent (whipping, scratching, biting, domination) but I cannot perform it myself, I must be the submissive partner because I am terrified of causing harm to my sexual partner like what happened to me. I hate choking with a passion as there is far too small a line between kinky and highly dangerous.

EDIT: An ex of mine also had a "rape fantasy", which took a long while to accept and even longer to almost act out - I would rather chop off my own penis than become a rapist, as I imagine 99.9% of men would. However, she enjoyed forceful groping and undressing and anal without verbal initiation, throughout I asked every few minutes whether it was going as planned and if she felt safe and comfortable which she clearly indicated. We had 3 safe words in case she forgot 1 or 2 and discussed it very thoroughly before hand. Thankfully, it went rather well; she could apparently clearly tell I was uncomfortable for the first 30 minutes, as I imagine anyone in my position would have done, but she enjoyed it, we were safe and she was ecstatic that she finally got to experience her fantasy.

Last edited: