Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Victoria

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
NSW just South of the QLD border originally. Wild farm boy let loose in the city.

I don't blame you man. Though, it's not as bad as I had expected. Beer is cheaper here than Perth. They've got some pretty cool drains to explore. I'm glad we're only going to be here for 18 months.
You're near the snowy mountains bro, easy access for the winter snow!!

Yeah mate, that's definitely an upside! I've never seen snow before (except on the top of mountain peaks in Austria). So pretty stoked about that. Going to give snow boarding a decent crack hopefully I don't break a leg! Planning on doing a lot of weekend trips to Sydney once I find a job here in C town.

I'm glad we're only going to be here for 18 months.

That's not too bad then. Think of the poor people (like my cousins there) who have lived there their whole lives, I guess there's worse places tho. And yeah it's not too far to the snowies and Batemans bay area isn't too far for coastal trips if i recall correctly..

NSW just South of the QLD border originally. Wild farm boy let loose in the city.

What area is that mate? Like inland from tweed or something?

What area is that mate? Like inland from tweed or something?
Ballina mate. Beautiful area of Oz. I spent a lot of time in QLD though and I go for the Maroons come State of Origin time! Will always be a Sydney Swans supporter tho :)

Ah yeah Ballina, A bit further sth of the border than I was imagining, I've spent some time there as my folks live in the byron Shire.

Last edited:
Byron is awesome I love it up there too. And one day i might return to my roots and live up that way

better be rich mofo. all the rich fags from sydney moved up and ruined it :|

better be rich mofo. all the rich fags from sydney moved up and ruined it :|

Nah Byrons still sweet man! You can walk down to the beach and smell pot in the air and people playing music in the park. Cocomangas got wrecked though, that place used to be laaaaid back

Last edited:
Byron is expensive if you wont to live in the town, to buy or rent there is very expensive. I rekon the outer areas are where it's at, Mullum (still pretty expensive to buy or rent too tho, unless you share with quite a few others) and rentals are really rare up in the whole area now, it's so popular. Ballina shire, Mullum, Brunswick heads are my fav areas. I'd like to live there again one day as well.

better be rich mofo. all the rich fags from sydney moved up and ruined it

That happened ages ago, and all the ferals had to move inland more and more. Rich people are moving up from Sydney tho all the time to coastal towns all up the coast, from the central coast to mid north coast to the far north coast. The insane amounts people are getting for their houses in Sydney allows them to move up to a coastal town and buy a decent block and house and be set for a while.

The cheapest houses are roughly half a million in byron town area, for a decent house and a pretty small block. Of course the bigger ones and close to the beaches are millions and millions.

Last edited:
Fuck oath Mike knows what's up

LEGIT CAN WE GET AUS SOCIAL TO BE A BIT MORE SOCIAL?

we need more of laugh, busty, soul mate, and mel22. also tentram's new BL account whatever it is.

Ive been living in Sydney for over a year now, looks like its been at least that long since I popped into BL

I'm from the south west of Western Australia. Lived in Perth for the last 6 years. Just moved to Canberra. A little disappointed to see not one other person from the ACT voted in the poll. Bloody public servants.

Pretty interested to see if there are going to be any events in the ACT or nearby coming up. Having trouble meeting new people in this strange town.

Cheers.

ACT reporting in, born and bred (unfortunately...). I know I'm quoting an old post here, but hey - you said you'd be in ACT for 18 months lol.