• Victoria

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
I am technically FROM Victoria but I LIVE in NSW so I put that

God I'm bored :|8):|

^ lol... image tags bro

And tinypic is a really easy site, because they even tell you - 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards' <--- So you can just copy and paste that section and then.......

a4bj0y.jpg

Boom.

Last edited:
I bleed sky blue & will always be a New South Welshman but live in Melbourne these days.

Always thought you were from sydney JS

nah i grew up (from like 3-6ish) in sydney tho. i've lived all over australia.sydney, perth, bunbury, kununurra, (northin tip of WA) darwin, pinjarra (i was born there) i moved from sydney to kununurra alot when i was younger as me mum n dad broke up shortly after i was born n would jump between the 2 (good times -_-) been to QLD but didnt live there.n in the next year or so i'll be moving to mandrah only state i havnt been in is SA.

still no tasmaniacs, have they got internet down there?

^Pretty sure the Tas devils were the first to get the NBN.

WA here. Meh its a living.

I think you are correct.
Reckon they are just trying to figure out how to connect then?

I'm from the south west of Western Australia. Lived in Perth for the last 6 years. Just moved to Canberra. A little disappointed to see not one other person from the ACT voted in the poll. Bloody public servants.

Pretty interested to see if there are going to be any events in the ACT or nearby coming up. Having trouble meeting new people in this strange town.

Cheers.

in this strange town.

Yeah Canberra is pretty strange, I found it very unexciting. I used to visit relatives there, and used to get pretty bored. I love the beach and obviously there is no ocean, but the lack of big nightclubs and other things I was used to from the city in Sydney just weren't there. And the weather sucked, too hot or too cold. My family from there come to visit me sometimes, but I'm never going back to the ACT if I can help it.

I don't blame you man. Though, it's not as bad as I had expected. Beer is cheaper here than Perth. They've got some pretty cool drains to explore. I'm glad we're only going to be here for 18 months.