Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all Im dude and I just moved to Newport News, VA recently. Need to make some new buddie's and Im looking to have a great time and meet new and awsome new people...Give me a shout sometime, also looking for a girlfriend..:O) I came from Atlanta GA from the Club Europe stomping ground's with over 3oo sucessfull rollcapades. I need friends!!!!!!! Give me a shout and lets fucking party dude!!!!!!!!!! WHAowhooOooo!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit dude there are some non kewl comments about Va on here...Fuck!!! Alright this calls for drastic measure's... Im thinking of showing the freaking shitty Commonwealth what raving is all about!!!!!!! Im going to plan a fucking big ass rave on New Years out in the middle of a fucking field in the middle of no where and turn that fucking field into a fucking holy raving stomping ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be done. The planning starts now!@ I BULL SHIT YOU NOT!!!!

sorry dood your off the wall lol.....remind me of me a little when I was liek 15....Anyways reside by the beach. Not to much clubs around here. You gotta findem......Never been to GA so dont know how that is. But originally from cali. and I think everyone knows how that is.

lol

LoL, Thank's I love when people say I act younger than 22, It makes me feel fucking awsome man! I've never been to cali but it's def. on my to go list. Georgia is pretty awsome place just fucking dirty dude, guess tthat's why all the rapper's call it the dirty south/?? LoL Well Im off to visit the wizard of Oz peace to you all-Dude:p

Well im 22 also. I really dont like it out here mainly cus theres not very many party spots and not much people are into plus its really dry. if you know what i mean.

Well if you ever want me to introduce you to some williamsburg and newport news friends lemme know... I Know a bunch of hot chicks around here. Never know=D ............lol Not exactly, we had a little rain around%) Man, the whole population of Williamsburg are freaking bluelightz... Were just a little more lo-profile than our neighboring cities... Peace:p

^^^Radford, eh? I know a bunch of people there (I grew up in Blacksburg). What year are you?

Well, I posted in this thread a long time ago and now I am back in Virginia again. I don't know if anyone remembers me since I was away from the site for awhile but Captain Howdy is back.
I am 34 Male and living in Bealeton Virginia.
Drop me a line if you remember me, hell drop me a line even if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.