Roll Call - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
August the 13th at 11pm.
Temple Park on Route 156 in Prince George County.
We are going to overtake the entire park and turn it into such raving madness that has never before been seen in this area. We need all of your support! Tell everyone who would be interested about it!
Bring: black lights, strobe lights, generators, disco balls, silly string, glowsticks, turntables, candles, pillows, blankets, water, trip toys, posters, stickers, candy, highlighters, sharpies, radios, amazing types of trippy music, and all chemicals needed to make the night splendid.
We are going to turn nature into our own little dimension for this night, until the sun rises once more.
Theme: think Willy Wonka and the Tripping Factory!
The ravers shall overtake Prince George!!!

*** PASS THIS ALONG TO ANY RAVER THAT COULD MAKE IT OUT! ***

oi, back in VA for a while
I'm in the west end of richmond, drive, have a blueberry blunt wrap and 5 bucks to throw down on some trees ahahahah

yes va sux ass

we all know this

but i need to find a diamond in the rough

anyone live in the southwest
attending va tech or radford?

No. And i wouldn't visit radford for fear of the STDs traveling in the air.

West End biatch. (god it sucks)

I live at the beach its been awhile since I checked this thread and see more people are here....I moved here from Los angeles, and trust me im still scarred from the transition... this place has no scene its all mainly hip hop clubs. But I know a few spots out here that are worth going if you dont want to drive to richmond or DC.

Yeah i heard that was a good club never been either. I been to H20 and Nation but I havent been to nation since rabbit in the moon last year.

I'm going to be in the Blacksburg/ Roanoke area at the end of February. Are there any good places for house/techno/trance music?

Well all I know i would rather jerk off with gasoline than stay in Va. I leave to go back to cali in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.