Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston here. :) I know people that live here hate it, but I actually like it. I just moved here, so maybe that's why. Anyway, I love to party and look forward to meeting you H-town folks out there.

i actually live in southwest louisiana but i'm originally from southeast texas and i still go back home a lot (only 40 min away)....
and julinka--i'm assuming you're the same julinka on lj....part of the chemical whores community?

Austin, born and raised... well actually I live just abit northwest in the hill country, but I'm still around all the time.

Im from a small town called beeville...Its about 1 hour from corpus...1 1/2 hour from san antonio...about 2 1/2 hours from houston and about 2 1/2 hours from austin....South texas sucks so bad....

Austin here, born and raised.

Wow, seems that quite a few of you are here in Austin.

Last edited:
h-town baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah!!! almost time to go back to school though so i will be heading back up to San Marcos and TEXAS STATE!!!!!!!!!!

Xamountofpills said:
i will be heading back up to San Marcos and TEXAS STATE!!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend's parents both teach there. An unfortunate side-effect of moving from Houston to Austin is that now they always want us to visit...

Born and raised in dallas to. I know I've met some of yall. My real name is james and I frequent the Lizard Lounge, Club One, Afterlife, Insomnia, and occasionally DEA. I'm always at the lounge.

hey im in houston! northwest side! trance u need to get in touch with me maybe we chill lol shit ur in the same area as me..
anyone else in houston.. HIT ME UP!
aim : BuddhaSmokedPot

Age- 14
Sex- Male
Location- Mesquite, TX. (in Dallas county)
aim- stripitdown08

I may only be 14 but i sure do party it up. :D

Texas MuthaFucka Thats Where I Stay!

DAYUM! Too many people from H-town!

Send me a PM if you need to know the best clubs/afterhours here in houston! Cuz that's all I do, party!

-Cal

Good to see so many Houston People here!!!! I'm 37 and have not known about Bluelight for that long, but have been a "Bluelighter" for about 22 years. See ya!!!!

Last edited:
hey what's up. Just moved here to Texas (about 2 hr south east of Dallas) from Ohio. Good to see I'm not a minority in this lonely state.

Status
Not open for further replies.