Roll Call - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why isn't anyone on here representing Dallas?

RubaDubDuckie said:
Hey everyone? Where's all of the Dallas people? Everything in Texas is supposted to be bigger and better but from what I'm reading, it seems like it's getting pretty boring around here. C'mon guys!

Dallas does have the biggest movie theaters in the state :)

I go to Dallas about once a month.. Many many friends there but the scene can be a little uppity. I've never had a boring time in Dallas. =D

You should travel around more though.. like go to Bonnaroo or head down to Austin. Texas is an amazing state to live in. Even if just for College.

I would suggest packing up your favorite entheogen(s), camping gear and head to Enchanted Rock then hit up the Kerrville Folk Festival.

any Houston BL'ers?

i just got to houston and I am here for the Super Bowl....but i don't know ANYBODY :( i wanna get together with some chill BL'ers , Saturday and Sunday...i got tickets to a few celeb parties....but i need people to go with ;)

anyways if you are interested in kicking it this weekend email me @ [email protected]

peace.

(ps. i promise i am fun lol)

23/M Austin Texas here.. but thinkin about relocating to San Diego. :)

Male
Rio Grande Valley (You know, South Padre Island, Brownsville, McAllen, Mission, etc.)

Plenty of people who should be Bluelighters around here, but I guess they only use the 'net for playing with their NeoPets.

Any parties/gatherings in the area? Let me know!
And yes, look me up during Spring Break. I can usually make sure a splendid time is guaranteed for all.

sex: male

once i get my car back, i gotta hang out w/ some of u guys...

ya dallas is the shit no matter what you're into...deep ellum is where it's at...tho i usually hang out in north dallas because that's where i live/go to school.

Last edited:
Its all what you make it man. I live in Austin and I love it. So many people here smoke weed and are cool with it. You can ride a bike anywhere pretty plesantly and there is great music all the time. Weed music and outdoors? I'm failing to see how that "sucks"

I went to college in austin, and it is by far the only decent city in Texas. Houston is the dark land of Mordor.

Anyone know if there are many good parties in the El Paso area. I will be in this area for about the next 13-14 weeks i was wondering if anyone has any good info about the party scene here then holla at me email me at [email protected]. thx

Anyone in Houston wanna get together one of these days? I'm fucking bored as hell here... need some action. Private msg me.

Hey everyone! I'm lookin' for some new people to chill with in the DFW area. PM me if you are interested.

whats up?? i know not to many people here are from waco but thats where i love...wishin i could meet some new people around this area!! im a party animal so if you wanna chat email me at [email protected]

I'm an austinite as well. I heard austin city limits is coming up as well as a perfect circle concert. What's up guys?

I just moved to Austin (from Houston, where I had way too much fun for my own good - but enjoyed it thoroughly). Anyway, I get bored as shit because I don't know anyone here yet.

I'm a girl, 23, and currently doing shit temp work after leaving the sinking ship of a video game company I was doing programming for in Houston.

So send me an IM at julinka if you want.

Houston Dude, 17 years on this planet.

Been here a while, and i'm down for just about anything. PM me if anyone wants to hook up this summer.

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.