Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Philly and also the first page of this thread. Does anyone know anything about a Rubberband or rubber something party/event/special event at a club? I was told that it happens once a year in or around Philly. Thanks. Peace...

22/m/pittsburgh/1015 (yes SF, pittsburgh doesn't have any good clubs)

Here in PA about half the time. So that'd be Lancaster/Hershey area and Philly. 24/m

18 male ,culpeer VA(an hour from maryland,dont have a fav club caus got noone to go with :( ...)

Hey gang... 25/m/pa ... Buzz was muh place till I had some problems with the law in DC two weeks ago... not sure if I am going back to DC for a while :)
Hey E-Girl

19/M/Philly
Pretty disenchanted with the Philly clubs...but I usta frequent Shampoo, Envy, and Babylon. Who's going to see Sasha and Digweed on March 30th?

Ditto Ego- where ya been hiding?
Whohoo I can smell a meetup getting closer :)
Start my new job on Monday so the cash flow should be arriving soon :)

From Phila, Comming to Baltimore, March 23 looking for good Clubs/Late night, Where togo, Where not togo, Whats the scene?
Zero Cool

PENNSYLVANIA ROLLCALL

hey, im out near Pittsburgh. Goin to Hampton High. Gimme a yell.
AIM:ManionBCrayz

Hey all Names Mike
25 years old from Northeast Philadelphia
Drugs of choice: Music and K
Nightly Haunts I frequent: Studio 6, Evolutions, Tribecca, Club Mirage, 2-4 Club, Chrome
AIM: RainforestRoller

/me raises hand...
I live in Delaware, and since this is a small ass state we're basically a part of PA (party wise, anyway).
So, yeah...um...thats right!
Either way, Clubs/Bars I go to:
PA:
Motion (though all my friends want to drink...stupid alcoholics!)
8th floor
R & S club, rarely
Flow, rarely
Bootleggars, pretty good bar, with good cover bands (though I'm too busy in the groove room to listen/care about a cover band)
DE:
Kahunaville, sometimes
Backstage cafe, sux (its a restaurant that becomes this lil' night club), but I go occasionally.
I listen to basically all electro music, and I spin (usually dark)Trance, Progressive, House, and i'm getting into jungle like a fly to shit.
So, yeah, thats my call!
AIM: OBT112
[ 16 May 2002: Message edited by: Programmed4X ]

Northeast PA. 2 hours north of philly.
party mostly in philly.

lancaster, although i used to go to school at temple university in philly.. as marco knows. i'll be at motion on may 24th... other than that im not in philly too much anymore..
doc: crystal meth
aim: badpignodonut or limeiiqht

CJ from right outside Philly, and I desperately need to get out to more of the Philly parties. Get at me.
AIM: Intalectul

I live about 10 miles north west of philly. Haven't partied in the city in a while. I'm holdoing out for the outdoor fests that should hopefully be starting up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.