Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 1 hour west of Philly. Party in Philly a lot, evolution, motion, etc...we should have a philly meet up

i'm near philly but i've never went clubbing yet. my cousin said she'd take me to a 18 club for my birthday.

well shit since there are so many people that live in the area, what is everyone's im name? mines: reinsisuken. i'm looking for bud around here but can't find any. my usual dealer doesn't wanna sell to me that much anymore cause he wants to keep it for himself....

^^^
in the the bluelight user agreement it states--
"Specifically, you may not:
use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or information on how to do so"
i suggest that you read the entire agreement and abide by it

Well im from south jersey. About 20 mins from Philly. I go to evolution, shampoo, and studio in A.C. Im 22 so motion's not really my thing. What kind of vibe does FLOW have. And if anybody would e-mail some other local event's I'd appreciate it.
[ 15 January 2002: Message edited by: ILLUSION ]

FLow is usually like a normal club that u find on Delware avenue, kinda like shampoo but alot smaller, but i dont really go tho those kidna places so i have no clue. BUt i know that they are havinf a PHAT party this weekend all the "WHarehouse" resident in the house, there is an oxygen bar, and there will be a special 21+ room for you older people. SO i think we should meet there, this sunday and dance our asses off. ;P

squeaks,
i would shit myself if i ran into you at Motion. i haven't seen you in a really long goddamn time.
also, to anyone who this might benefit in hearing, our beloved Kasper will be home from the Air Force (or whatever army-like thing he's in) very soon, and i KNOW he'll be gracing us with his presense.
dazed, are you out there? you'll always be a philly-head even if your dumb ass is too good to show up anymore.
anyways, micro and vincent wonder this friday at motion. i ought to throw that up in a post so we can have a meetup if anyone is interested.

E-girl....
When do you go to motion??? Since its been too long I would consider going just to meet up with ya and all. Havent been out to a club in about a month or so and to chill with some cool BL'ers is def what the doctor ordered lemme know okay :)

squeaks..... fridays.
feb. 1 -- x-dream and mindbender at motion. you should go!

whut up!
i don't live in philly, but have partied in your town. luv it! the city that is! find myself out there a lot these dayz...
wuz out there in september and went to gasoline and transit's grand re-opening. out there again in november and went to shampoo and some club in atlantic city (don't remember the name but it was a gay club, then turned straight for afterhours).
i'll be out in philly again the first weekend of april. can't wait!
p.l.u.r.,
d

OK so where any bluelighters at Flow sunday?? dammit i cant believe u guys missed it ,it was like the most pumped up party ever, for real though, scorpion was pumping it. and it looks pretty nice inside now, i mean no comparison with the old "warehouse" but its now very retro looking. OK so can we make the 1st and official blue lighters meet up @ motion???? how about 12 in the skydome??? hope to see ya there
chichi

I was at flow. I thought Hectic threw down a really awesome set. But the vibe seemed to be a little off. Everyone seemed to stick to their own cliques, and when I would try and introduce myself, most would just brush me off and stick to their little group. There were some really awesome partykids from New York there. I'm gonna try and hit up a few more Philly parties, namely Motion on the 1st, but I think I'm primarily gonna stick to the D.C. scene.

Of for real you guys were there? Umm what were u guys wearing?? I was with the new york kids, they came with to philly with me from i have a dream 4, i think we are talkign about the same one... yeah hectic was very nice too. SO we haveing a meeting @ dieselboy... skydome @12?? yes no, let me know.
peace , chichi

i wont be at motion this friday b/c i'm not a jungle fan, but i'll def. be there feb. 1. so anyone who wants to meet up then, i'll see you there!

Chiara, were you with Candyboy? I was wearing black caffeines and a black t-shirt with a dragon design in the back done in flourescent orange, red, and blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.