Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dazzle,
Wow you are in the sticks! Your best bet for fun might be to go down to Baltimore....Good luck!!

17/m/pittsburgh here
I just moved here a few months ago from NYC for school...does pittsburgh have a rave scene at all?

18/M/Pittsburgh

I'm pretty new out here, and I'm interested in seeing if there's a good rave scene. PM me if you have any info, thanks.

22/F/Pittsburgh
Umm.. I want to meet people and do fun stuff. pot, psychedelics, mdma.. not a raver tho, more of a hippy

Originally posted by Dazzle
hi! I just moved to New Oxford (no, i don't know where that is either) and i must say... it is as beautiful as it is boring.

*sigh*

I actually know where that is because my friend's boyfriend, who is a breaks DJ, spun at some club in that town a couple times. New Oxford is sort of on the PA/MD border, right? Or reasonably close to there? If so, you aren't that far from Baltimore, and if you're feeling adventurous, Washington DC. I know of SEVERAL people who drive from Harrisburg (more north of where you are) to DC on a weekly basis. It's worth it.

Shit, I'm in NEPA (near Wilkes-Barre) and *I* still make the drive down to DC every few months. And its a loooooong boring car ride cause I usually drive alone, but I meetup with my friends in the area, because I used to live down there, and I still keep in touch with everyone. Gotta love having a guaranteed sofa to crash on :D

19/F/York,PA
Hey PA peoples. The names Jamie. I am a Baltimore, MD native *and Sonar resident club kid* New in York, PA and looking for some cool friends. If you've got what it takes hit me up on AIM: "CastlesInThaSky" I love meeting new crazy people. Never been to Motion. Holler at me Philly.

CastlesInThaSky said:
19/F/York,PA
Hey PA peoples. The names Jamie. I am a Baltimore, MD native *and Sonar resident club kid* New in York, PA and looking for some cool friends. If you've got what it takes hit me up on AIM: "CastlesInThaSky" I love meeting new crazy people. Never been to Motion. Holler at me Philly.

I'm originally from the Baltimore area too!! :D I bet we know some of the same people :D

York is about 30 minutes from me... but im not sure if im cool anymore. =)

I actually know where that is because my friend's boyfriend, who is a breaks DJ, spun at some club in that town a couple times. New Oxford is sort of on the PA/MD border, right?

It is... sorta... MD is the closest signs of life aside from antique shops and cows i've found so far, =)

do you, by any chance know the name of the club he spun at? I would really really really be interested in checking it out.

thanks.

Dazzle said:
York is about 30 minutes from me... but im not sure if im cool anymore. =)

It is... sorta... MD is the closest signs of life aside from antique shops and cows i've found so far, =)

do you, by any chance know the name of the club he spun at? I would really really really be interested in checking it out.

thanks.

I want to say Rapture?

Reading

Female 20, Reading, Spend most of my time furthering in the corruption of my boyfriend ;) Like to party and looking for ppl around this area that are the same Going to school and trying to get a good education so i dont end up like some of the ppl here. 2nd Year student in College. send me a priv. msg if u wanna chat

19/m/Doylestown- Well, i admit it. I am head over heels for Psychedelics!! This town sucks the bean. Anyways, I was interested in finding any raves in and around PA. If anyone could help me out, it'd be much appreciated. Love to party, lookin for a job rite now, goin to school in the fall, prolly at Bucks, and if u wanna chat or you live near me, PM me or sumethin! Alritey, peace...

19 year old male college student. Currently living in Pittsburgh PA (Oakland) but originally from Philadelphia area. Smoke pot a few times a week whether at a friend's apartment, in my dorm room's bathroom, at a poker game or a party. Drink occasionally at said parties but not that frequently (but in large doses hehe)

Current update on my status: I'm now livin' just south of Carlisle in a wee lil' town where we've got nada. But I go down to Baltimore roundabout 2-3 Saturdays a month and Cubik down in DC usually maybe once every 2 months. Anybody's more than welcome to come along and keep me company!

If there's too many of us to fit in one car, we usually just caravan it!
Hit me up on aim: kiwikr72

Status
Not open for further replies.