Roll Call - Pennsylvania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any college guys home for the summer in the Pittsburgh area who would like to party on the weekends?

PA!

21/M/Lehigh Valley Area. I usually go to Philly and the occasional weekend trip to N.Y.C. The partying in Philly is great but around the area I live (Lehigh Valley/Bethlehem) it is hard to find "Party Favors" I'm into. Anyone from my area my Screen Name is JTXTAC

Peace!

Is anyone in the Pittsburgh area that wants to party on the weekends? Please hit me up.

22/m/pittsburgh. working all the time, enjoying the steelers (7-1, take that eagles!). getting frivously (sp?) sued, and partying. SSDD

Pennsylvania lookin to meet some new people !

20/f/Harrisburg Area... You should holla at me if you're in the area too :)

18/m/Philly

I go to Drexel but I've been suspended until the spring. I'm still in the area and looking to chill, however.

21/f from Pittsburgh but I live in Orlando FL now. Coming back this week for Thanksgiving. Anyone wanna party this weekend? PM me

Jess

18*/m/ New Milford.... near the PA/NY border... about 3 hours from Philly and an hour from Wilkes-Barre. Anyone in the area? IM me at Jarred10t or PM me

Holy crap, my login still works.

From Harrisburg.. haven't been out and about in the clubs for a looong time. Just poppin in to say HI and I haven't forgotten about ya'll.

Keep having fun... be safe!!

I live in Aston (technically) but my high school was in Boothwyn.

I'm about 20 minutes southwest of philly.

I'm new to the philadelphia area, and really bored. Any suggestions on where to go to hang out/meet people/etc.?

What the fuck is going on for New Years? I looked in events...and I see nothing for Philly....anyone have any ideas????

Citypaper.net has some info, and 611 Records on South Street has event info.

hi! I just moved to New Oxford (no, i don't know where that is either) and i must say... it is as beautiful as it is boring.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.