Roll Call - Oklahoma and New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it seems there were no okies when i started now there are a few more . hello to all

edmond and stillwater both real close to home

okie

im in oklahoma.. was up in tulsa, but now in norman attending OU. Oklahoma has plenty going on, you just have to know where to look. The only thing i havent seen here in a while is any type of cid... other than that, there is usually something going on at the right places, and you can always find what you want.

ROLL CALL: Oklahoma

Hi everyone

I'm new here...are there any other Okies out there?? :)

I live in northern OK, about ten miles from the Kansas border. I can find nothing to do in this state.

New Mexico back in the house. Straight from ABQ, anybody around hit me up on PM.

:p oklahoma sucks....i lived in ft sill for 3 years....3.2 beer, no tats,rolls that sucked,and action-hungry cops praying they find a weed seed in your car..this thread should be named "getting out of OK and never coming back":p

Tulsa here... If the world ended today, Oklahoma would find out in 6 months.

I'm in Tulsa for a few weeks now -- PLEASE let me know where to go for underground parties! I am 39 years old and get mistaken for a cop every time I ask for a pill. Sheesh. I've been pillin' for fifteen years now, still going strong.

Hit me up at [email protected] anytime.

305roller said:
:p oklahoma sucks....i lived in ft sill for 3 years....3.2 beer, no tats,rolls that sucked,and action-hungry cops praying they find a weed seed in your car..this thread should be named "getting out of OK and never coming back":p

No shit, I'm from OKC but I go roll in lawton a lot, the go to the wreck room on the weekends up here in OKC. The cops down there are DICKS. I sware I never see a cop the entire way to lawton down I-44, but as soon as I get off near fort sill, lawton... BAM, there's like flashing lights everywhere.

Anybody in the OKC/MWC/Norman/maybe lawton area that wants to go party sometime? My myspace is www.myspace.com/semicharmedlife69

If you do, either PM me, or post on here (or if you have myspace, that works too).

Norman present. You haven't partied in Norman if you haven't partied with me and my people :) Feel free to hit me up on here or myspace/surrealrealist

Status
Not open for further replies.