Roll Call - Oklahoma and New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am formerly from OK used to hit parties there way back in the day, live in Denver now but will be back to OK around Sept 19- 22 and was wondering if there are going to be any parties going on anywhere in the area? me and my boy dont wanna be bored when we go back!!!!=D

Im from Ok !

Im from Oklahoma. I only knew what was going on in Tulsa, now i am in Norman and im not sure what there is to do here lol

Re: Im from Ok !

Shimmer.Fade said:
Im from Oklahoma. I only knew what was going on in Tulsa, now i am in Norman and im not sure what there is to do here lol

norman is one party town . it is the home of oklahoma university. you should have plenty to do . there are alot of partys there

Well, Shiiat! looks like I'm in Oklahoma. Got to be something to do in this wasteland of bibles, crap beer, and rednecks. Please help me!!!8( 8o

Pikk, I do now =P..that was at the beginning of the year and i'm a freshman not in a frat. Now there is many things to do, but it sucks cause you can't smoke at parties cause of undercover cops (The bigger ones anyways).

Tulsa oklahoma here :p

I went to the OKC area last weekend for the Oracle thing, looks like people in OKC know how to party almost as much as us up in Tulsa=D

I'm from the buckle of the Bible belt, too. I dropped out of the scene here (if you can call it that) about six years ago. I miss parties, but the scene was just getting too young here.

People at "normal" bars and clubs stare at me when I dance, and not necessarily in a good way. :(

^^^
Woops, im about an hour out of Santa Fe just wondering how the drug situation is for the rest of you guys? SF is easy as hell to get crack or mexi tar but nothing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.