Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lovinE here are a few spots I like:
Open Air 121 Saint Marks Place-DJ's and Barstaff are real nice. Mixed bag with the crowd though some nights cool other nights Eruo-snobs other nights NYU frat party
Baktun 418 west 14th -great DJ's lots of dancing, crowd knows it's music a bit loud if you are looking for the mellow vibe
Halcyon-227 Smith St., Brooklyn-nutty mix of DJ's and good selection at bar
As we get closer to the weekend stuff should be popping up that will be more detailed and specific
I am not too big on the rave tip so that info will have to come from someone else.
Stay tuned to the NY roll call
Is there anything specific you are looking for? (type of music,vibe,crowd,location)

Hey smh254...thanks for the great info on Vinyl. I heard from others this is the place to be Friday night.
I will give you a reprt on Monday...wish me luck!

if LovinE is still looking here, go to any psytrance/goa party in nyc, it will prolly be a little easier to handle. Crowd is older and definitely more chill, but still a rave nontheless.
there's a synthetic party almost every month.
www.synthetic-sadhus.com
once you go to one, you'll prolly keep going back.
my 2 cents

man if ONLY i knew about Bluelight when i was in NYC last year... i was 18/f aussie alone in a big city with noone to party with and fucken freezing hehe :) and i nearlly went to twilo but i was 2 sacared to go by myself..lol.
damn and if only i had known there were psytrance events there.
to theperson going to nyc, DEFINATELY go to a psy party.... once u start...u will never stop going to them. they are uinbelieveable :)

F/NJ/26... but my heart lives in Brooklyn (Park Slope)
TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO and lots and lots of BEER.

19/m.
Columbia U, NYC.
Gotta respect the herbage.
Gotta respect Spacegirl.
Don't freak out...I'm a jambands fan. Gotta respect the Disco Biscuits.
FREEDOM IS NORML.

actually from jersey but might as be from the city... i live about 1/2 time in brooklyn
i smoke weed, trip, and i like me some pharmies once in a while i listen to all kinds of music, both electronic and organic ... and go to mostly small, intimate dnb parties
[ 07 September 2002: Message edited by: jerzeezfinest ]

23/M/Albany-Schenectady area/nugz, mdma, AMT, shrooms... hell I like just about all drugs./jam band music (Phish, moe., Disco Biscuits, etc...)
[ 20 April 2002: Message edited by: Biscophish ]

25/f/Da Boogie Down/drug-free/house...hip-hop...DnB...but respects all music/majorly needs to wake up now...oh wait...it's only 7:30...WTF?...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[ 20 April 2002: Message edited by: Voodoo Child ]

Status
Not open for further replies.