Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Female / Manhattan

I moved to New York about a year ago from Australia, i must say Australia has an awsome music scene, everyone should check out Phil K, one of our BEST DJ's!!!!!

I am going to see Dave Seaman next Friday night, anyone else going???

im actually going to the old sound factory. They're reopening it under another name. I don't know who's playing there, but ia't a friends birthday sho she's pretty much obligated me to go there. Plus the memories!

w00t w00t! Just moved to Harlem a week ago. I love weed and most psychedelics (especially MDA, LSD, mescaline, and 4-XO-DX-tryptamines that resemble mushrooms). I also like to do MDMA or MDMA-like compounds once in a while. And of course beer, wine, whisky, gin, and palinka.

I like all kinds of music, will go see a show or DJ in any genre as long as it's well composed and performed. Don't really like most cheesy music in any genre. My favorite music, however, has to be psychedelic trance. I'm so happy I ended up in New York City after moving back from San Francisco, it would have been heartbreaking to deal with the lack of psytrance in the other areas where I had been offered jobs.

heading out to Ferry Corsten @ Crobar. If you're not there, you're a herb!

TGO said:
heading out to Ferry Corsten @ Crobar. If you're not there, you're a herb!

I don't even know what Ferry Corsten or Crobar are, what does that make me? :)

22, Manhattan, E, and my favorite type of music is Oldskool UK hardcore. 90-93 era

new to site!!!

hey guys my name is mike i'm 25 years old and live in brooklyn i'm italian and coke and weed is my choice of drugs i'm a tattoo artist so when i puff a blunt my creative side comes out and i draw for hours lol just wanted to say hello to everyone

:) 26
Brooklyn
drug of choice. h,coke x,oxy,morphine,any pk.
like house music,hip hop ,whatever:)

18/male/nyc born and raised
weed, coke, and booze are my poisons, but i'm always down to try new stuff
aim: igetlively, if anyone wants to chill or chat I'm around

LauraDora said:
25 Female / Manhattan

I moved to New York about a year ago from Australia, i must say Australia has an awsome music scene, everyone should check out Phil K, one of our BEST DJ's!!!!!

me too - aussie (guy) moved to NY about a year back.

into a bunch of different sound depending on my mood - love hard house (lisa lashes is #1 and always looks like she's having the best time), trance, whatever sounds good on the night :)

x, weed & booze are my poisons. acid rocks, coke never did much for me at all

25/MALE/ Nassau County, Long Island Born and Raised.

I go to John Jay College of Criminal Justice (Grad Student).

MDxA, Weed and girls are my lot in life. lol. and books... lots of books.

18/M/Binghamton

Home in Manhattan.

Opiates, Psychedelics, and combinations there-of.

27/m Western Nassau county. psychedelics, E. love electronic music but just not into the scene anymore. I'm a real estate agent now, so that takes up a lot of my time.

20. New Paltz. LSD, weed, psychedelics in general. Ambient, Noise, lots of different (sort of) rock music.

I'm a student @ NP. I'm a philosophy major, a gamer, a guitarist, a geek, etc.

I would love to meet some bluelighters.

AIM: mylameaohellid
email: bleachedblack @ gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.