Roll Call - New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, I'm new to NYC. I'm 22, living and going to school on the Upper West Side. Favorite drugs: e and coke. ;-)

what up? this is mike 19/m currently in oswego ny for college, originally from rochester ny, and my favorite drug would be oxy(but since i quit) i'd say either MDMA or smoking some of the "stickiest of the ickiest with old boy rick james"

Im 37 from the South Bronx.My drug of choice is dope,although these days its not often.I work in union construction [heavy and hiway] and devote most of my freetime to my children.

From Utica, going to school in Rochester

shrooms and 2-CI to hold me over until my uncle cid comes home again

jambands, classical, metal - its all good

18 male, I run dextroverse.org a dxm community. Intrests are philosophy, religions, psychology, various subjects but intellectual stimulation is a must ;) I'm in college and reside in Brooklyn, NY--but go to school on the upper west side.

time for me to update my info:

22/f long island. no drugs anymore. pretty much any type of music. i like an ecclectic mix.

Westchester NY here

Hey, just dropping a line to say whats up. I'm 23/F from westchester county NY. I work in restaurant management, and write novels that never quite seem to get finished on the side. I dig poetry, writing, painting, dancing, and getting the hell out of this county.... Drugs of choice: coke and dope (which i haven't done in ages much to my dismay). Any rate, just posting. For the first time ever. I feel all communal now. Like a porta-potty. Or something

-Hear_Shot.

Wow...it's been a WHILE.

22 y/o male loving deep funky house. Throw in some atmospheric drum and bass, maybe some breaks and a splash of everything else. Still smokin the herbage. Yum. Moved to Purchase, NY in lower Westchester county. Holla.

~Erik

25/m Upstate. Small town white boy. Intellectual, bohemian, world traveler, science geek. I listen to alt rock, lounge and loungecore, trance, house, and Indian flavored electronica. Currently back in school, hoping to apply to med school sometime soon. Working in a hospital. Chemical vices: Marijuana, e, shrooms.

new 2 nyc

hey kids this is your fellow kandi kid in indiana planning a trip to the great manhatten area. we plan (my girlie and I) on hittin the high skies and traveling yonder in late feb. to celebrate her 19th b-day. and our 2 year anniversery. she is new to the party scene but i am a seasoned vet from the days of Lord Caruso.... However we were wondering if there was any good events coming up and if ANYONE HAD SOME RAVER HOSPITALITY to show these two gurlies around the Big Apple? If you could be of any help in locating a hotel, place to crash maybe enjoy some "FUN TIME".... hit me on my personal email. We are local promoters too so if n e one would like a demo let me know and we'll send some Nap Town Tunes for your listening pleasure as a thanks.
[email protected]
SPANK YOU VERRY MUCH
D_
TRINIDAD TRAXXX|
INdpls, indiana

hello from brooklyn

hello....its steve here from brooklyn...but on the net i'm better know as phishy...guess what...i'm a phish phan.....doh!!!!

42 bi guy....just celebrated 1 year of sobriety thinking of what to do for nye.....most likely going to do my usual solo act at govt mule at beacon

love to see that other here are from nyc and some are sober too

btw...i have no problem or issues hanging with people who are not sober....i have lots of trip experience...a great trip guide or sitting...i can bs the best under the table sober!!!!!

my musical tastes...pink floyd phish dead warren hayes old metal...ozzy rules!!! most rock...highly open minded musically

i'm single..looking for soulmate...male or female

i think i wrote enough=D

Dave- male 18 yr old - listen to goa, rock, well... pretty much everything

I'm kinda in the phase between being a kid and doing losts of drugs as well as other stupid shit, and getting serious with my life. I'm trying to restrict myself to alcohol for now.

Go to school at SUNY Stony Brook, family house in Sea Cliff, near Glen Cove

Ted FRom long island (mainly smithtown, oakdale, selden) and NYC for most of my weekends

Fav Music: Trance, Techno (paul van dyk, tiesto, gabriel and dresdan, spacegirl, venom, etc)

Fav Drug: hydrocodone, or oxycodone : E : Dust : Pot : Alcohol =D

Roll Call-Buffalo,NY

Anyone from there, i am and if you are, my AIM is "ShockerTurboX"

Status
Not open for further replies.