Roll Call - New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 19/m/Elmwood Park

Absynthesis X said:
Hey people. 19/m/Elmwood Park/BC/NJ here. I like all kinds of music, from hardcore rap (Lil Kim), to..pop. Club rocks. Rock rocks..(Hole, AARJ, Dash Con). I like a lotta kinds of rocks...umm. ::bump:: 8o

Hey I live in EP too. Maybe I know you too. 17/m. I'm a senior at the high school.

heya... i'm a KY gal being temporarily re-located in NJ, most likely newark. looking forward to meeting lots of you, PM me, wouldya?

where in nj? who are you staying wtih? you should come visit us in ct :)

i'll be in newark, staying with myself or complete strangers and of course, you are my plan of action ;)

watch out... buzzy only came here to work for a little while and has now been here for a few years :D

red arrow: well isnt that a hoot... jersey of all places-- maybe we'll have to meet up for coffee or something before i move to illinois

DJLA: you're from KY and you're moving to Newark? I hope you know what you're getting yourself into!!!!!

mostly: I hope you're not into heroin and I hope you don't get into it... 2nd: I hope you know how to take care of yourself because Brick City is probably THE roughest city I've ever frequented (and I've been to almost every major US city)

Status
Not open for further replies.