Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
18alomst19/md northeastern md. never been to one but am down someone hit me up at my i.m. uenjymyself

im wiht oyu on that punk sprout im 10 min from bel-air thiers not shit here not clubs exepth that shitty one in edgewood wich is like osme hip hop bull shit

20/m/suitland,MD...yes the ghetto. favorite club WAS buzz...there every weekend. Use to be into the edge a few years back. now there are no good clubs.

16/M/Timonium,MD
Never been to any EDM party of any kind, and there isn't really much to do here...

hey yea'll
im now in a new location just like squeaks! so hears my info... im tryin to hit up trust as soon as i get settled
orignal from:: northern va
AIM:: lilskubydew
favorite club:: buzz buzz buzz :)
favorite party:: whistle 3 always
[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: skuby dew ]

Sex: Male
AIM: Plora99
I used to frequent Fever on Thursdays, Buzz on Fridays and The Edge on Saturdays :) Until of course they all closed down.
Fav. Club - Old Buzz
Fav. Party - Ultra 4 Miami, FL for the WMC. Basically any Ultraworld party is off the hook too.

Ok, well I will add my name to this list even though I actually live in DE. You know, MD's parking lot!!! But anyway:
Favorite club: Old buzz
Favorite party: Radiate!!!
If anyone close by is planning any get togethers, please let us know. Just e-mail me and mention bl in the subject line. Unfortunately ravers are hard to come by where I live.

Buzz may be alive and kicking, but what happened to all the great resident DJs and top talent they brought in regularly? I hope they are just building momentum up to start having them back.
I love Buzz and miss the old Buzz. I guess I'm whining but I also don't like adding an hour to my 2.5 hour drive to get there only for the show to end at 2 am.
Best wishes Buzz, Scott Henry and Buzzlife.

Originally posted by LunEatik RavEr:
Buzz may be alive and kicking, but what happened to all the great resident DJs and top talent they brought in regularly? I hope they are just building momentum up to start having them back.
I know exactly how you feel, trust me. The drive used to be 1.5 hours for me, now it's about 2.25 hours (driving north from Stafford Va). I think the move to Baltimore was a HUGE blow to Buzz, and they are still recovering, however if people stop going, they will never get back on their feet. If you want "the old buzz" back, you've got to show a little more support, in my humble opinion. I don't go as often as I used to, but I still go. As for Buzz talent, be it local or big name... they can't pay the big names unless people go. Don't know what to tell you about the talent... John Tab and Scott Henry still spin there occasionally. If you get a chance (and if you haven't already been there), check out buzzboard and see what's happening.

Originally posted by Web:
BTW, Buzz is Alive and Kicking... just moved to Baltimore!
Blah! Its just not the same. I refuse to call it Buzz anymore. I call it Trust b/c thats the name of the venue its held at. When I say or think of "Buzz" I want it to mean the old Buzz, in DC, the GOOD one. Even though Baltimore is a bit closer to me, I think Trust is way too small a venue to fill Buzz's giant shoes. I dunno. Thats just me.
Anyways...
20/F and I live about 20 minutes south of Baltimore
All about HOUSE music!!!! Can't get enough. Favorites are hard house as well as funky house. Absolute favorite style EVER is 80's remixes (don't knock it until you've heard it)
Favorite DJs: Feelgood, DJ Irene, BBB, Humpty Vission, Danny Howells
I miss Buzz a lot :( I'm up at Trust (where Buzz relocated) like every other week or so. Often but not too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.