Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot all bout this site, but i guess its pretty dead, the site is all different now and one of the top posts has only added one page since my post last august
damn
is anyone still on here anymore?
http://profiles.yahoo.com/jvance69
yahoo-jvance69
aol-dcjungalo

Sex: Male
Fav Club: Club I Don't Get Out Enough - best of all: free cover and plays whatever music you want :(

hey everyone :)
19/F/columbia, MD
buzz used to be an EVERY week thing for me...but now...partly b/c its gettin commercial (and its just not the same) and cause i'm gettin kinda jaded :( i don't go as often. it all depends on the lineup these days :)
and hell yeah to ultraworld parties!! (with the exception of this past new years eve. ugh) can't wait for starscape in june!!!! :)
Originally posted by rEdhEad:
Daym havent been on BLuelight in a LOOOOOOOOONg TIme.. thought Id drop a line..
Peace
Red

this wouldn't by any chance be the same "red" from buzz's message board (redraves4fun) would it? cause that'd be funny :) my username on buzz's board is "starlight". and hey--we have a mutual friend by the way--becky (blond hair, fake tits, silver mustang) he he
small, small world :)
***<3 starlight <3***

I really want to go, but I just want to know how the neighborhood is around the Key State in NYC. Is it dangerous to take the subway at 4 in the morning to go back to Manhattan, and what about at 11 at night? Are taxis around at 4 am? Thanks. I wouldn't be too concerned normally, but I'm most likely travelling solo.

19 m MD I love buz, and although it doesn't exist anymore I used to love studio 600.
BTW, I'm a drummer who is trying to create a new style of music with my friends. I love playing with musicians of all styles and genres. So if you would like to discuss music with me, or maybe even meet up sometime let me know.

19/f/dc in the summer, b-more during the school year/buzz, stereo, and ultraworld parties!
woohoo dc represent! one thing this area could learn would be to stop taking everything sooo seriously. partying included. goddamn it people, lets have fun.
had to be said. the vibe is suffering. PLUR people. :)

19/m/Washington DC
aim/aol: Sihondacrxx
Just holla if anyone is bored or trying to chill one day.

Is anyone here planning on protesting in DC on the 6th against the RAVE act? This is right in our backyard...we need to represent!!!!

I will make my best attempt (I have to drive back from school in NY after my 1:00 - 2:35 class).

I'll be taking the Metro in from Annapolis and hopefully attending Buzz later that night as well.

20(I'll be 21 October 25th... I'll be drinking not rolling... well, hehe, until the next day... save the best for last)Female/Jarrettsville, Md (near Bel Air, Md.. if it helps)
Anyway... Where is all the 'fun stuff' going on around here??

I got some info for the DC Tunnel on November 2nd. I'll have to find the site and post the info but from what I could remember it looked like a pretty good lineup.

just a lil bump for the greenlighters coming out of the woodwork talking about DC clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.