Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm moving 2 Orlando soon b/c I got accepted 2 the internship w/Disney..and I wanna make new friends so whoever lives in Orlando im me!! thanx!! =)
my screen name is ILuvGREENjello

Hi...my name is Yoyi and I am a bluelighter. :)
Jet...you are never too old...just a state of mind. :)

I'm Cynthia.. from South Florida.. but January 7th I'll be in Orlando!! Moving up there since I got an internship w/Disney!! :)

Fuckin Saint Petersburg right outside of Tampa. This is the suckiest damn city ever...no good drugs, or parties...someone wanna help me out...lol, j/k ;)

Originally posted by Dan1584:
Fuckin Saint Petersburg right outside of Tampa. This is the suckiest damn city ever...no good drugs, or parties...someone wanna help me out...lol, j/k ;)
i would have to agree with you there....i was over there a week before xmas and it sucked!...we went to ybor (nothing special like people said) and it was fucking cold!!!!....the coolest places we found was this lttle Irish pub across the street from the condo in St Pete lol

Yoyi! :D
Jetset, thanks for your email about the other thread. I am about your age too .... there are a few of us around. After all, *someone* has to show those little college ravers how to do it right. ;)

Originally posted by Daisybabe:
Yoyi! :D
Jetset, thanks for your email about the other thread. I am about your age too .... there are a few of us around. After all, *someone* has to show those little college ravers how to do it right. ;)

hey....i take offense to that!!!! lol jk

Moving from Lake Shitty(City) to Port St Lucie this weekend-YAY! Anyone in Ft Pierce, Stuart, Palm Beach area IM me, we'll go party!

Hey Everyone!!! I used to be a bluelighter a couple years ago, and I just moved to Sarasota, Florida.. I have been trying to find a club to go to, or a party.. something.. If anyone is the Tampa, Sarasota area please let me know.. I need some help!! Thanks everyone!!! PLUR

Hi~! im representing suburban boontahs up in gainesville, where are my woardies at? woot woot!
-------------------------------------------------
NoRtH MiAMi BeAcH ,BITCH~!
//\\//\\[]//=\\//\\//\\[]
TRE-OH-FIE STYLE
!~YeY-YeY~!

Originally posted by MadE iN DadE 305:
Hi~! im representing suburban boontahs up in gainesville, where are my woardies at? woot woot!
-------------------------------------------------
NoRtH MiAMi BeAcH ,BITCH~!
//\\//\\[]//=\\//\\//\\[]
TRE-OH-FIE STYLE
!~YeY-YeY~!

True you are in G-ville?? I'm up in Orlando these days *hehe* thanx 4 the little message b4 it got closed though!! :)

no dIZZ-oubt
i figured it was gunna get closed but who carez, it got where it had to right?
~!~305DADECOUNTY305DADECOUNTY305DADECOUNTYD305~!~

rollinangel - you won't be saying yay once you get there...
drop me an e-mail. i lived there until i moved to gainesville for college. some warning..no clubs, no fun, no scene, shit...there's pretty much nothing there. the hot spot on weekends is the mall/movie theater a city away from psl.

Status
Not open for further replies.