Roll Call - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd actually look at the board today. What do I find?? Mentions of Lil One, G-Lott, and Opus Egg!!?? Damn that's a long time ago.
Jax here....Land of hoochies, guidos, and the oh so great Miguel Alverez!! WOO HOO
I think I'm gonna puke
P.L.U.R. (People Look Ugly Rolling)

I just signed up on Bluelight for the first time today. I'm from the Pensacola, FL area and my hubby and I NEVER get to hear of any raves or meeting places or anything. I think we're too old and out of the loop! But don't count us out 'cause WE LOVE TO ROLL!!!!!!!!! Most of the time we have to do it here at home with a couple of friends. That's okay because my computer room is set up really cool and I always have lots of toys...but it's just hard to find any party favors or places to go!
------------------

Mysticalis pretty damn close about a 10 min drive
smile.gif
why was up?
------------------
Blow me Up and Spank me !!!

originally from Boynton Beach, but now residing in MIA at the University of Miami. i'm around somewhere. peace

I posted over a month ago while I was in germany just to say how amped I was about my impending return home.
After a year abroad I was begging to be back in FL.
My time away was priceless but for all I experienced, I couldn't get the urge for a session at my home break outta my head.
I got my wish courtesy of a tropical storm two weeks after moving to my new home in Jacksonville beach.
Countless rolls of film from the last year were hard pressed to measure up to the three days of surf I gorged on this last week.
It's good to be home.

Hey Scott, what year are you at UM? Living in the dorms? We should party some time. Later

meka2001, are you 10 minutes from P'Cola? If so, that's cool. drop me an email sometime if you hear of somethin' goin' on around here. we never hear of any good raves or parties!

Here in Miami...UM too.
Peace.
[This message has been edited by ProFromMars (edited 27 September 2001).]

Hey. Im in Palm Beach Gardens here.. 10mins from West Palm. I got to "rave" parties every weekend.
All locals around me... email me:
[email protected]
- my pillreports name is RaVinRoLLeR

wow neat, ive lived all over florida born in south florida in homestead lived there most my life, lived in tampa for a few months sucked now i live in southwest florida in port charlotte which REALLY sucks
if i could i would go back to miami =P

im in gainesville right now, i went to see the game, im bored as hell, i live in bradenton, where im bored as hell, no where to party, atleast that I know of, i dont live i n gainseville, just here tonight....

hey anyone know of parties going on down here in MIA? i'm new the the area.. i'm talking specifically about shit OTHER THAN the club scene, as they are all 21+. lemme know whats up!
-scott
------------------
E doesn't "fuck you up"; it ENHANCES.
AIM: Scott9982

Hey Scott, whats up?
As I told you before, nothing in MIA other than clubs, everything else pretty much sucks.
Peace.

Whats up BL'ers . I noticed there is some people from CFL up in here . Well I wanted to say whats up , and that I'm attending UCF . So if anyone wants to chill , drop me a line , cuz all you guys are on my AIM list
smile.gif

peace
AIM : BecomeZen

Status
Not open for further replies.