Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mthree984:
Agreed we should all meet sometime at breck or keystone, maybe vail?
I'm really down for that. I love skiing. For what it is worth....I just came back from a weekend of skiing at Winter Park. It's pretty close to the Boulder/Denver area and it is soooooo beautiful there. The hills are great. I was very impressed. But yeah, we really should have a skiing meetup. Excellent idea. Count me in for sure.

wow! i have been out of the loop for a bit now. ;) devious...youre a brat!:p you know me...you better. anyways if anyone gets this before friday(13)and youre from the springs, would you please tell me how much it is gonna be to get into underground that night? perty please?
thanx. and if not hello all you caaaaahraaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzy kids!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey I'd post more often if I didn't have to track the friggin' threads manually. Call me lazy, but it's a pain in the ass when you've got a million things going on all at once. Get the mods to enable e-mail notification for threads you participate in and I'll be happy to postwhore. ;)
evans
aim: evans970
[ 14 December 2002: Message edited by: evans ]

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:

I'm really down for that. I love skiing. For what it is worth....I just came back from a weekend of skiing at Winter Park. It's pretty close to the Boulder/Denver area and it is soooooo beautiful there. The hills are great. I was very impressed. But yeah, we really should have a skiing meetup. Excellent idea. Count me in for sure.

like I have said before...I am down :) Break is upon us and I have plenty of free time on my hands, so all who are interested, let me know what looks good for you in the next month, and I will get the wheels turning

yes, mgs...that sounds good to me
who else is down for a meetup in winter park?
i have to pay there, but its ok...it'll be worth it im sure :)

An australian plant in breckenridge working at a fat new bar in town. Come see me.... free alkamehol for all 8)

FYI if anyone's interested...
Occasionally I spin up at club static (fort collins) on thursday nights... I'll be up there again 1/30 if any one is interested... I know Nephil will be there as well as some of my friends from around the way, if anyone else is interested in coming out and saying hi...
I'll probably be spinning some kind of tribal/techy/detroit type stuff with perhaps some progressive, maybe more housey/funky stuff and/or some breaks as well.. I dunno still tryna figure it out.. in fact if anyone's interested in showin up im open to requests at this point :) I would love to get into some harder techno if people are cravin' it, about the only thing I don't have in my crates is HC/Gabber, HHC, and DnB (sorry)
It's 18+... $5 for 18, and $3 for 21+ w/ bar for 21+, pretty chill... pool, some video games (including that touch screen xxx picture game.. ya you know the one im talkina bout.. hehe???)
Anyways I'm sure most of you know where its at, but if not lemme know and I'll post directions..
-peace-

I'm always @ Static on Thursdays! Have we met? What DJ name do you use, and which room are you usually in? Were you there last night?
If anyone wants info on Club Static, check out www.staticnightlife.com. The site is still under developement, so check back often. ;)
evans
aim: evans970

The name im using now is Devious, altho i dunno i havent stuck with a solid name for years... the last couple of times ive been there i dont think i made it to the flier, plus i didnt really throw any names their way... i'm a friend of scott who you obviously must know :)
I've been in both the main room and the lounge... kinda fluxuates... we've probably met i have no idea...
I'm down in boulder so i dont always get up that way a lot... im one of those people who spent all his money on sound equipment rather than a car so the transpo issue comes in to play a lot... nah i wasnt there last night
[ 19 January 2003: Message edited by: Devious909 ]

Originally posted by Eubonics:
An australian plant in breckenridge working at a fat new bar in town. Come see me.... free alkamehol for all 8)
which bar would that be?
and yes, I will be there to see devious at static, you all should try to get yo butts up here as well ;)

I moved back to boulder from greeley and now have a beautiful panaromic view, i can see as far south-west as pikes peak, and as far north-west as the peaks on DIA :) Now i really understand how beautiful the sunrise is in CO, we dont just have awesome sunsets.

It's so weird checking out this side of the country...I'm used to all the east coast BL names and faces. I just moved to Boulder in September, and this is the first time navigating my way onto this forum. If you guys plan anything for the Boulder folks, drop me an invite 'cause I've GOT to get out of this house....

Status
Not open for further replies.