Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetins, I'm very much new here, and very much new to the rave scene.
I would greatly appreciate talking to someone who's been in the scene for awhile, and doesn't mind dealing with someone new, and preferably somewhere close to CO Springs.
AIM: CeruleanHecate
Many many thanks

icon14.gif

welcome to bluelight

Hi everyone, my first post in many months, i've been too busy with school to have much BL time. savor this post, because there probably won't be anymore from me for a long, long time. :)

Originally posted by Orpheus420:
From Ft. Collins and just thought I'd holler..
Orpheus, I know you from somewhere ;) , IM me or email me :)

You should have mail Nephil..let me know if it didn't go through or something..

****PRESENT****
Still here holdin' down the Grand Malfunktion with the Neoracle :)
~C

Just thought i'd say whassssuuup?
AND
I thought Radar was back...any truth to this?
ALSO
I want to meet you BL peeps, (in some cases AGAIN) that meetup at Eclipse was cool, however I was NOT in top form. (It was all I could do to stand up, I don't think I talked much at all... :( )
How's about R7 anniversary? I have a flyer, but I haven't seen anything posted yet! I think it's Nov. 16.
-Morlock

i dunno if he's back, but he has been online more often lately. oh at least ive heard so, right radar

"How's about R7 anniversary? I have a flyer, but I haven't seen anything posted yet! I think it's Nov. 16."
It is on the 16th, and it'll be in the Springs..hope to see some of ya there..

Yes, I will be at R7, Im gonna try to post something later today! So a meetup there would be perfect. I promise I am going this time ;)

Hey! Everyone! Look! Nephil promised us! ;)
We look up to you as a Moderator you know...

For real, they should change the name from moderators to GODerators, get it cause there like gods or something.

Hahaha...be careful ;)
I am keeping my promise too! I WILL be there!

^^^I had no idea you were from CO, MGS. Im in Ft. Collins myself! Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.