Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW TO LA

my name is zach

www.masterhairahcaz.tk

aim masterhairahcaz
yahoo hairahcaz

im into hardcore gabber idm old industrial etc etc

ill be living in north hollywood and going to the LA recording workshop.
i start january 5th.

hit me up

Im plannign on flying out on Valentines Day for that Skillz party but I ned a little advice...

Can anyone give me tips on what would be a decent place to stay Fri-Sun night thats safe and close to things. By things I mean the civic center and "touristy" shit. Id prefer to be near the touristy stuff since it would only be a one time to and from the party cab ride but several shopping outings (mostly records). While Im on that subject, what stores might carry a good selection of UKHH, acid techno, and generally harder stuff? Ive heard F-8 isnt too hard to find and is near several other shops.

Thanks
Jonathan

thanks for the compliment tribal EffEct, and YES i am definitely looking forward to going to some good shows out in SoCal! No chance in hell will my roommate go with me (way back in HS i was a punk and she was a cheerleader lol) so I'll be looking for some BR-appreciating folks right quick.

It's official:
as of January 15th, I'll be living in the Bonita/Paradise Hills area of San Diego county. I don't know if thats a good thing or not (god help me), all I know is its not Massachusetts, seems really nice, and they accepted our tenant application!

Hope to meet you all soon. :)

Peace ~Katie

I'm going back to OC to visit with my family for winter break.

And I'm FINALLY turning 21 so I can go to clubs that actually have good music!!! and bars! Im sooo excited.... I hope it will be as much fun as I anticipate.

Maybe we can have a meetup sometime =)
I'll be checking the board for parties, or posting if I hear of anything. :D

Home - 949 @ Laguna Hills

Used to be big in the scene...Older and wiser (and married), I pick and choose my battles ;)

returning to UCLA

after working in the Bay Area for a couple years. lookin to make some new connections, so e-mail me and say hi if you're near by... :\

Los Angeles/Central Coast. What's up fellow cali people? Send me a message if you know of any fun events going on

310, born and raised in the greater los angeles area. leave me a message if ya like!

LA county

626 pasadena holla! i just moved here and I got all sorts of cool shit that i love to ramble about.

Status
Not open for further replies.