DMC RECORDS - 323.651.3520 LOS ANGELES
GROOVERIDERS - 818.981.3366 SHERMAN OAKS

FOR MORE INFO LOG ON TO: HTTP://WWW.45PSI.NET OR
HTTP://WWW.MERGEEVENTS.COM

INFO LINES: 619.25.45PSI | 619.595.1995 | 619.858.2100

RELAXED DRESS CODE

Last edited:
Jungle Djs do come to San Marcos

Tonight, Saturday the 29th Dj R.A.W. will be spinning in San Marcos at a place called the boulevard.

fyi - events should be posted as their own thread.. not inside the roll call thread

damn. another ridiculously nice day at the BEACH.!.
stasis, ride your bike over here again!

Lapdawg, come over I got an extra bike today

bdreligrrl said:
^^ewwww Sunshine, boo. Pac Shores is where its at. ;)
All the girls I work with live in OB and they love to frequent the place, so I go with them.

It's always nice to go to bars and have 6 beautiful girls already waiting for you to join them! Plus, I am sick of the people who go to PB bars, so that only really leaves my stomping grounds in east country to go drinking at.

Maybe I should go drinking at the Dragon Lounge next, so I can get some good music to get drunk to.

And it is beautiful today...too bad I work until 7pm. Everyone enjoy it!

^^

dragon lounge is only once a month.
and PB bars do suck. Go downtown to club or north county for bars.

Pacific Shores IS in OB on Newport, definitely not PB... I agree PB bars suck for the most part (theres one or two I'm not sick of yet). I live way the hell out practically in east county (and work in east), but the roommate and I will drive out to OB any night for Pac Shores, I like it there. :) and DAMN are the drinks cheap!

...now if you'll excuse me, theres a chaise lounge down by the pool with my name on it. ;)

Chula Vista here, just moved here in November from MI. Could use a little advice where one woudl go to listen to some good trance or Dnb. I spin records too, so if anyone needs a dj for a house party or whateva, hit me up.
AIM - Drizzt420
Email - [email protected]

just give up on the good trance tip. good dnb only comes around every once and a while so watch out for the threads. dragon lounge is usually good dnb but happens only once a month.

this is your official warning to refrain from discussing drugs in USA West.. this forum is for event discussion, not drug discussion ;)

This is my first time visiting BL since I have moved back. Strange how the world works but I am back in town and moving on with my life, sober, but hey, things are looking so much better to me these days.

Yo Jbizzle...you don't play FFXI at all, do ya? I've seen some dude with your name on there a couple times, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.