Roll Call - California

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFeniks said:
Page 12 saw some North County SDers, w00x.

I'll be back in north county coastal [;)] in a week for some R&R. Own house, nice weather, perhaps some psychadelics ... yes, spring break will be quite nice.
Sping break is going to be awesome :D

^^ yeah where'd all these north county people come from all of a sudden?! any of you post on SDR?

I live in SD, in the Hillcrest/North Park area.

bdreligrrl said:
^^ yeah where'd all these north county people come from all of a sudden?! any of you post on SDR?

I live in SD, in the Hillcrest/North Park area.
SDR?

Oh and you know we got to get a bunch of north county BLers together :)

sdravers.net/index.php

message board. upcoming events forum lists 95% of the electronic music events going on in san diego.... the good ones, at least. ;) i know the firetribe crew in north county promotes all their events on SDR... everyone does.

or if you're into dnb/jungle theres junglescene.com "clubs and parties" forum.

i was dying of boredom when i first moved to SD until i discovered what was up from those boards.

I used to check SDRavers when I was into the party scene, went to a few local events when I was back on break the last few years, but never really impressed me ... I guess not much can compare to the AZ underground scene in terms of sheer numbers, talent, and venues.

I'm not a big partier now anyhow though, and still not 21, so that precludes me from many of the better events ... but I'm more into just chillin' anyway, I grew up too quick :D

Originally posted by LapDawg
indelibleface-

Rockin' Avatar yo. The real question is, do you refer to him as Rick or Hikaru?

Doesn't matter, it's all Robotech to me, damnit.

I prefer the third series, anyway. %)

Man, that stuff is so cheesy and Americanized, but compared to today's Americanization of anime, this lowly 80's cartoon was the shit. It seems much more genuine than whatever American imitation shows we have today.

Respect the origins, macek fan. ;)

A lot of people prefer New Generation err Neon Genesis Climber (Scot Bernard's real name is Stick :D). The motorcycles were a huge part of that, me thinks. I still think the first one is superior though.

SilverFeniks said:
I guess not much can compare to the AZ underground scene in terms of sheer numbers, talent, and venues.

/me falls on floor laughing hysterically.

PLEASE tell me youre kidding jon.. PLEASE tell me youre kidding......

^Well maybe sheer numbers. What else is there to do in AZ??

...nevermind. What else is there to do anywhere?

Bay Area (nearest to SF) here
email: hmm I hate giving it out
AIM : B402000

Damn, my friends are scattered all over the place now...northwest, So Cal, east coast, Australia, India...I need to make some more chill friends around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.