Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please...

I am not a pig. I am the direct OPPOSITE actually %)

Check my profile and check at poppies.org read some of my posts there...

Please reconsider counting me out

I am a good person with lots to offer a place like this if you will only give me a chance.

I take HUGE offense at being called a "pig" The only way I am a pig, is that I am overweight.

Peace - soulsister:(

Last edited:
Soulsister,
Please keep personal attacks off the board. If they don't want to acknowledge you then they don't.

Thank you,
Crowe

PS please edit your posts and remove all personal attacks.

Pig???? Where??

I didn't hear or see anyone say anything about a "Pig". Hey Rollin' did you hear or see anyone say something about a "Pig"????

I had just sat down and was eating breakfast and I was having a stack of pancakes and Bacon and boy did it ever taste good.

Someone seems really "offensive" eh ? Kind of sketchy if you ask me. Oh well I am off to see if I kind find "Pebbles", LOL!!!

Bam Bam

I've been on enough boards of this type to know what you meant dude. Short of giving you my social security number and letting you check my backgound, I can't prove to you that I ain't a pig man...

If you aren't willing to check some other message boards or check with some well established peeps here at this board that I have mentioned to you, then you must I suppose enjoy being in the dark about my identity.

Oh well...not my loss. You must already have enough friends here in Bama to hang with. Me? I can never have enough friends...never know when you might need one, I like all kinds of people and things, lots of interests and connections.

Peace man, no hard feelings, really. I hold no grudges towards you or rollin...I am so sorry for whatever you have been put thru by the "man" that you find it necessary to alienate newbies here. While I understand your pre-cautions, I do not embrace your ultimate paranoia. Sorry we couldn't be friends guy.

Laters - soulsister(claire)

Bacon!

My sister somni-phile, I think you mistaken Bam Bam's message to Rollin as to being for you. Look back at it and you'll see. I admit that you have a rather raw way of useing the english language but that's why we have the right to free speach.
If there is a question about SoulSister being legit I'll stand up for her. I'm a Senior Somni-Phile at poppies.org and have shared PM's and such what-nots, and she's not a narco or even Gestapo agent. A real good friend. You can check me out there to, I go back to about 4 years ago right after they changed the name from "The Junkie Homepage" <cute huh?
Anyway Claire re-read that and let me know what you think again, I will stand by you whatever since we are sortta family.
TPR
Please don't try out poppies.org as the people there are much nicer and help each other out like family, so don't mess it up by stopping in.
TPR

***Edited for personal attacks***

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind your business

Rollin' and a few others I have talked to in this thread, I apologize to you guys and hope there are no hard feelings.

DJ Bam Bam

If you guys would read my last post in this thread I think you will see better where I am coming from.

Thanks,
Bam Bam

***Edited for Personal Attacks***

Last edited:
Hey Rollin'

Rollin'
Check your PM bro. I won't be back on here until Tuesday so I will catch up with you then.

CROW I would like to thank you for your help but when you do not want to talk to someone and they keep on and on it finally just "hits a nerve" ya know? I tried ignoring the situation but that didn't work....again i would like to apologize to Crow, Rollin'...hell everyone but 2 people. I am sorry You guys!!!

Seeeeee Ya!

DJ Bam Bam
aka Major Asshole (stands at attn.)

Last edited:
Ignorant Red Neck

I apollogise to the other members who might have seen my rudeness here. I'm not usally that bad in fact I'm a very polite guy really. I have nothing against the great state of Alabama I just can't put up with someone being that rude to a lady. We go way back and I told her to check this place out. I think if the illiterate in bred SOB had just replied with a simple Sorry I don't do that I would have never met the bastard prince here. I never have and never will try XTC, it was just the princible of the way he called a lady a pig. Someone I have known as a friend. BTW if you need to know I'm from PA, my whole life.
Sorry to the mods who I'm sure I'll meet in time.
I have a load of shit for the prick but I'll just spare the rest of the members it all.
BTW it was suppose to be "ThePaleRider1" but I had to settle for The Pale One. It's a 4th horsemen and Clint Eastwood thing.
TPR1 Now TP1

Bacon or not. If someone doesn't want to talk to another on this board it is their right. One thing I will NOT put up with in this forum is PERSONAL ATTACKS. I will admit I can't read every thread, this is why their is the report button beside each post. If you are being attacked then report the post. I have edited the past threads for personal attacks and warnings have been given accordingly.

~Crowe

put it where it belongs

Just as long as you know where the blame belongs and paint the the guy who shot first with it, I'm fine with that. Fortunatly the guy who shoots last is usally the one who wins the shoot-out. All that talk about pigs make me want a couple BLT's. Later...
TPO

Plz Read

I would like to apologize to CROW.

I also would like to post something and let the other members see for themselves.

This is the PM I received from this Soulsista;
PM has been removed upon request of soulsista

I don't know about anyone else but that msg bothered me and for that reason is why I did not care to talk to Soulsista and tried ignoring her but she kept sending me PM's.

Crow was right it is my choice who I decide to talk to or not talk to and if I do not want to talk to someone then that should have been that, am I right ?

I am sorry but I have to say that (#1) I would never jump on here and send someone a msg like that, I guess thats just me. (#2) Like Crow said when someone ignores you (in my case) that means they do not care to talk to you.
I am only speaking for me, and me only. I did not like receiveing that msg in the first place.

Bam Bam G

Bam Bam ,
You have been warned ONCE and are Warned again. Please keep personal attacks OFF of the board. Posting a personal PM is totally uncalled for in this situation. You do NOT have to answer to anyone here but the moderators and the admins. You have stated your case and it was heard by us. Please refrain from continuing this discussion in this thread or on this board!

Thank you,
Crowe

Last edited by a moderator:
PM means private message

Now THAT is a "personal attack"! To air in public that which was sent in PRIVATE constitutes "snitching" to me, do you know what they do to snitches in jail? That's right. Good luck Bam Bam, you are going to need it. I personally am through with this and you.

I didn't say a negative word towards anyone. On top of that I apologized to CROW.

I simply let everyone see where I was coming from, thats it, nothing more, nothing less.

When someone does not return a PM that means they do not care to talk to you and if you would have left me alone and not bothered me we wouldn't have had this discussion.

To answer your question, NO I don't, but I am wondering how you became such an authority on snitches and jail ?

Moron is an under-statement

Nice apiology by hanging dirty laundry out to dry by posting a PM wow that took guts and having someone else to dictate so the words are spelled right. Isn't that plagerism? using someone else to write your shit?
I noticed the mods here just lock the threads and if they wander from the topic at all they just lock the threads so no one else can add their 2 cents? I've had threads at the org that are up to 7-8 pages and keep having others post and thus moving them back to the front page
I guess everyone here likes to be locked to a single topic all the time and if that's the attitude that the members and the mods have then I have no reason to ever come back. So Fuck You All! Fuck You Bam Bam and your sorry excuse for an illiterate, in-bred,red necked family! Fuck You Crowe for being a typical snot sucking Hitler Youth who has to love his job over seeing people in a really lame board where he hopes to one-day be a Gestapo agent, after high school first, obviously.
I thought that the people here would be just as friendly and helpful as my other site, but you showed me wrong the 1st day here. You all seem so tight assed it's hilarious. I'm not coming back to a place that lets obnouxious and moronic 11 year olds run the board. Maybe someday you'll be old enought to reach the keyboard with out theboaster chair.
And finally........Fuck all of your lame asses and all the other guys who fuck them for you!
The Pale One

Paleone,
Dude you are funny. That msg is just wanted I needed on the first day of my work week. I can't stop laughing. This is too funny. Thank You. LOL!=D

I noticed the mods here just lock the threads and if they wander from the topic at all they just lock the threads so no one else can add their 2 cents? I've had threads at the org that are up to 7-8 pages and keep having others post and thus moving them back to the front page

Obviously you've never really read any threads in the other forums or even this forum. Threads go off topic all the time. It is on a case by case basis wether a thread is closed or not.

...and the mods have then I have no reason to ever come back. So Fuck You All! Fuck You Bam Bam and your sorry excuse for an illiterate, in-bred,red necked family! Fuck You Crowe for being a typical snot sucking Hitler Youth who has to love his job over seeing people in a really lame board where he hopes to one-day be a Gestapo agent, after high school first, obviously.

I believe I have handled this situation fairly. You asked me to read all the posts and I did. I made my judgement on what I have read and NOT the PMs that have been exchanged by the parties involved.

I thought that the people here would be just as friendly and helpful as my other site, but you showed me wrong the 1st day here. You all seem so tight assed it's hilarious

Is this the same board that you couldn't stand moderating?

I'm not coming back to a place that lets obnouxious and moronic 11 year olds run the board. Maybe someday you'll be old enought to reach the keyboard with out theboaster chair.

...and on that note. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out and good riddance

~Crowe
(Future Hitler Youth:))

To Crow

Crow,
I will agree with you. You did make the right decisions, and yes that is including giving me warnings. I can only imagine how many bullshit arguments get started on here over bullshit and the mods have to be the fair, referee.

Unlike other people on here who told basically all of us where we could go (LOL) I understand your position and understand that you have to do what you do or this board would be nothing but a "bitch fest".

I admit I did 1 thing wrong, but if someone would understand that when someone doesn't want to talk to you, they simply do not want to talk to you for whatever that reason is, the other person must understand it, deal with it, and move one simple as that.

Crow I give you big props even though you sent me to the principals office, LOL.... I still think you guys do a helluva good job.

Bam Bam

Status
Not open for further replies.