Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bubbles2663:
i was just saying that considering the club scene that mobile has to offer, blue planet is the best choice.
i heard rabbit in the moon caused a bunch of bad trips to occur.

i dunno if RITM was "responsible" for it, but i did see one late 20's lady having a bad trip on the stairs on the second floor. her boyfriend and security were trying to calm her down and get her down the stairs.

kidinthehall...
do you have a loathing for clubs in general or just the ones in mobile???
you're not one of those car club people who sit out in bruno's parking lot all night, ARE YOU????
just kidding... stacey told me to hassle you. :)
guess who?

Nice to see people close by with the same interest. Info on "x" is endless. Anyone who is smart about it reads it. Thats resposibility. As far as personal experience, it's a cure for anxiety, hate, being judgemental and so on....It does give permanent psycological damage, but in my opinion, in a very positive way.Be safe my friends!

I'm in B'ham. i used to be from Mobile like 96% of the people replying to this post. Whoever told me B'ham had a great scene was a god damn liar, but hey, it still has three times what mobile has to offer. Plus it's closer to atlanta, which is way nicer than New Orleans (sorry wyatt ;) . Speaking of Atlanta, Chris are you and Stacy still going to see Nick Warren with me? Or has that been cancelled or something? call me :)
-B

becky!!
glad to see you on here. haven't seen you since caffeine, but stacey fills me in from time to time. how is everything?

Well I thought I did a good job as far as providing Mobile with a decent scene that wasnt drug infested nor have my events been getting raided or shutdown by police, because I go out of my way to purchase a license, insurance, and keep crack heads out of my events. But I guess not. If I can do shit to make it better please come post it on my fourm and as long as I can get the support I will make it happen. We have a bunch of shit lined up in Mobile starting tonight and you can find it here http://www.groovecontrolproductions.com Peace,
erik

Heylo, whyat :) !! I'll be home for spring break in two days! Maybe I'll see ya then? Groovecontrol, don't be sad. I like your parties. But they are in Pensacola. That's still an hour away from Mobile. The basic fact is that there isn't anything to do that's close. There is going to be a party at The Venue called the Definition of Sickism on April 6, though. For the line-up go to www.ugtrecordings.com. And for the rest of you north alabama kidz you can go to www.alaraves.com for parties around b'ham (also look into atlanta parties, they're great!) ;)

hello, i just moved here from florida, and ct the month before that. i am in .....ummmm... oh yeah tuscaloosa, if any one wants to talk about how much it sucks down here, please respond to this and we can figure something out :)

The Masquerade on Friday Dec. 20 18+ w/ ONLY $15 Craze,MCSkibadee,TotalScience,Vicious Vic,The Jungle Drummer,Baron,and a ton of locals.
www.irispromotion.com 770-240-0esp 24/7 info
ALSO
NYE @ Club Karma 21+ ONLY $15
sweet lineup check the above site for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.