• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Robbed at knifepoint for bath salts

I watched an episode of 'cops' last night that had some fully naked guy getting arrested on the streets by the police, the guy said he was on bath salts and he looked and sounded really messed up.

Cops.S24E15

Last edited:
Who would want to rob people to take an element, when snorted, wants you to take apart your Flat screens and IPods because 'the world is after you'

Isn't most that bath salt stuff MDPV? It is some nasty shit, even just a super SUPER tiny bump kept me up all night and just made me feel weird. Had to take like 4mgs of alprazolam and a couple bowls just to come down... When i see people inject amounts that i wouldn't even put up my nose I am just like "Wtf?!?!"

Yeah i think i read that it is 'usually' mdpv somewhere, i might be wrong. Seems to make some people go pretty nuts. Not something i'm keen on having a bath with anytime soon.

There was a robbery in a small town about 20min away from me where the lady said she had a gun and demanded all the "Pump-It" Shoe deodorizer and all the $20 bills in the drawer. She did not however mask her identity before going to do this and was arrested not too long after. Here in the southern IL area law enforcement is pretty cool about this stuff. If youre selling illegal products they will inform you its illegal and you need to stop selling it. They gave one lady 3 warnings before finally arresting her for selling bath salts out of her shop. Of course when she got out she went right back to selling them and got arrested once again lol

Sorrybut no no no no no.

There are now loads of different types of drugs being sold as bath salts.. each having different affects. You can't just put "bath salts" in one group and say they're worse than every other illegal drug..

In the UK while mephedrone (the one that seems to have caused the most fuss and fear) was doing the rounds cocaine deaths fell by around 50%..

Oh and ALL drugs should be legal. The war on drugs is and always will be one huge fail.

QFT at first, they were mainly mephedrone and methylone, then they changed to mdpv...now they are marketed as "glass cleaner" and are 4-fa...."bath salts" isnt a drug category...

Most of the stories of people doing crazy shit or ending up in the hospital seem to be due to MDPV (my personal favorite crazy bath salt story). Also, I don't see a problem with calling them bath salts, seeing as with the branded packaged kind, you really have no idea what it is. What else are you supposed to call 'em when in many cases the substances aren't known for sure? The main problem is that the bath salts sold in head shops are generally a mixture of stimulant RCs, so you don't know what the hell it is you're putting in your system. Doing mephedrone or MDPV with the knowledge of the drug's potency and effects is one thing, but snorting some mystery powder you got at your local head shop is quite another.

I'm a staunch libertarian...I believe that everyone has the right to do with their body as they please, so long as they're not damaging the life or property of others. Legalizing drugs would go a long way to curbing this sort of senseless violence. No one would be buying random, under-researched stimulants if you could just go to a drug store and pick up amphetamines.

I LOLed hard at the title haha. I agree bath salts are strangely really strong but the effects after a couple lines of this shit is trippy as hell. I can't even explain, it's a good high at first but for me after like 10mins I started feeling really weird and it tripped me out, I'll stick to the real powder:)

How disgusting. What a weirdo. Imagine having to live next to someone like that.

I swear that the closer I read that story, the more questions I had. Did the women's clothing he was wearing belong to him or to the woman in the house? If he did rape the poor thing, why did he decide that a tiny male goat was a prime rape target? And was the goat alive or dead at the time? And who in the hell steals communion wine in the middle of mass? He could at least learn from the teenage altar boys and wait 'til there's no one else around...

Question: "Bath Salts?" can anyone tell me what the fuck this means chemically in one phrase? oh by the way one phrase includes the symbols {}[]()-"",.' and at least one more I'm forgetting buy, you know ~ OK lost some of you with the last one. Bath Salts is a phrase like "thizz"** that's is used to describe whatever chemicals an individual wants to put in the form of a powder or pill, in the case of bath salts a powder, and sell to others who will buy them regardless of having a clue as to

A: what they are
B: What what they are does
C: Is what is is more than one chemical?
<and>
D: knowing how these chemicals interact?

-with-

I. each other
II. other chemicals in your body
--such as chemicals--
a) occurring naturally
b) absorbed or digested
c) contained within

getting it? read on...

Without knowing this, and railing a line of "bath salts" you may not know is MDPV, or Methylendioxypyroveleron<--- thatone was from memory, but it would really be shorthanded: Methylenedioxypyrovalerone, (2 letters off by the way) ------or knowing that------ MDPV is a synthetic stimulant invented late 60's ish and has "4 TIMES THE POTENCY OF METHYLPHENIDATE aka RITALIN" making it around an potent as METH *hic* AMPHETAMINE, excuse me, METHYLAMPHETAMINE better known as the street drug "METH" you may just get a psychosis similar to "amphetamine" and rape/murderfuck a goat. Who knows, knowing what I know I would never use this drug regardless of the legal status. Unless it was legal and than only in full ~95%+ purity from a CHEMICAL distributor indicating not for human consumption and knowing that ~4.99999% of that last remaining ~5% was a byproduct also produced by the tobacco plant and regarded as inactive. And than only for homework purposes with months of ADHD stimilant abuse leading up to, a one week, once in a lifetime homework binge. As this substance is said to cause "compulsive re-dosing" even cocaine hasn't gained this label and earned it. MDPV lasts 3-4 hr and you want more every ten minutes, I have heard. And make damn sure you don't have a steady supply.

However I would choose to avoid the heart palpitations and arrhythmia that follow the next couple years after such a situation, and just not do this one. But hey, that's my personal choice.

Answer: Probably fucking not.

** (A term adopted by Mac "mutha fuckin" Dre and the "Crest Sid-as... erz" no wait maybe "az" for the Drug Exctacy, Which supposed contain MDMA however how much, what else will remain a mystery.

PS. better a goat than a person, or old growth tree. Really, think about it.

Bath salts are a crazy, crazy drug. I'm not surprised this happened, it's highly addictive, usually causes violence and insanity, sometimes kills you, just an all around great time. Every story about bath salts, I've heard either ends in a mental asylum or jail. Sometimes, it is in MDMA pills and you wouldn't even know what you were taking 8o Of course, you'd know after it kicked in that something wasn't quite right 8(