• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rivotril Klonazepam Difference in packaging. Going to send to widenos .

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rivitrol comes in a baggie... lol. But I know they are real and the vendor is top notch. No blister packs, bottles, any of that shit, He just throws them in a baggie and send them Fedex, Never had a problem with is products, always the best,

Hi guys hope u had a gpod xmas.
I normally buy from one vendor no where else. These included

Nornally buy ksaol xanax but wantes to try clonazepam

Anywau when they come i conpared the packaging to others on here and online specifially the font ect

Ive notcied on the ones ive got there is more tezt included and slightly differwnt size HOWEVER

I checked the use by date on both and the ones i have now with extra writing and diff font are use by 2025 and the others i see in other peoples pics are 2022....

So im thinking maybe they just changed the packaging and font in the last 3 yeara

ALSO if i line the three blister packs up they look like they should be connected as in the letters at the top of one blister are half cut off and when put the next blister next to them them line up and complete the top pf the word

What you guys think??

Here the ones ive got date beat before 2025... with the smaller writing and added text (i dont no how to insert pics can anyone tell me ?)

https://ibb.co/pr5vCBf

And heres the other one . Bigger writing. But the date says best before 2022.... so could have changed by the 2025 best before

https://ibb.co/Q90xkGv

I dont know if wedinos are operating cos of covid? Anyone know.? Someone said they wasnt befote. Ill check there site
Whts up with all the teeth man...... kind of creepy, Must be the hoating site advertising,

Hey guys,

We don't handle these issues, as there is nothing we can actually do to help you. No matter how many responses you get from how many different people, you will never truly know the answer to your question until one of those pills is tested by a certified laboratory. We don't offer advice on these issues, as to do so would basically be irresponsible.

It sounds like folks have thrown out some names of some reputable folks whom can help you potentially test these things. You could likely get a home test to qualify for Benzodiazepines. It's likely they would be Benzodiazepines of one kind or another regardless of whether they're counterfeit. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.