• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rivotril Klonazepam Difference in packaging. Going to send to widenos .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandypandy

Bluelighter
Hi guys hope u had a gpod xmas.
I normally buy from one vendor no where else. These included

Nornally buy ksaol xanax but wantes to try clonazepam

Anywau when they come i conpared the packaging to others on here and online specifially the font ect

Ive notcied on the ones ive got there is more tezt included and slightly differwnt size HOWEVER

I checked the use by date on both and the ones i have now with extra writing and diff font are use by 2025 and the others i see in other peoples pics are 2022....

So im thinking maybe they just changed the packaging and font in the last 3 yeara

ALSO if i line the three blister packs up they look like they should be connected as in the letters at the top of one blister are half cut off and when put the next blister next to them them line up and complete the top pf the word

What you guys think??

Here the ones ive got date beat before 2025... with the smaller writing and added text (i dont no how to insert pics can anyone tell me ?)

https://ibb.co/pr5vCBf

And heres the other one . Bigger writing. But the date says best before 2022.... so could have changed by the 2025 best before

https://ibb.co/Q90xkGv

I dont know if wedinos are operating cos of covid? Anyone know.? Someone said they wasnt befote. Ill check there site

You could try searching WEDINOS to see if any of the Galenika Rivotril has come up as anything but clonazepam, as far as I know Galenika hasn't been counterfeited yet by anyone!

Hiya mate yeah i had a look already and the pics show both packaging types . The one woth small writimg which i guess is newer by thw expiry date and the ones with larger writing which i guess is older by expiry date. I recon they just changed the packaging

all the samples contain clonazepam on there

Im thinking there okay just maybe they changed the font ect and added more to the blister pack

Cos the pic i showed the second one i believe has alot less wrting on the blister and is larger where as the first pic (taken by me) is smaller writing and more actual text on there

Also the box is VERY SMALL never seen a a med box that small. Comes with leaflet ect will examine the leaflet later

The thing that worried me also if you look at the first pic the top of the blister half the word is cut out and if i place anither blister on top of that it connecta like to form the word like thwy was all one big sheet then cut up ... but i guess thats how factories would make them

Gunna stick with my alprazolam feom ow on

Also i see ppl saying about thw minty taste but aome people say not all brands are minty.... you know anything about this?
Thanks for reply man .
Love BL

Went tp my local libury to print off a form for widenos cos no blacm ink in printer and its shut till the 4th jan lol great lol!!

You could try searching WEDINOS to see if any of the Galenika Rivotril has come up as anything but clonazepam, as far as I know Galenika hasn't been counterfeited yet by anyone!
I have tried them and they are spot on . Same vendor as always so trusted them plenty reviews. I guess just new packaging.

Thst minty taste.

Had 4mg then anothet 2mg and was ojt for the count last.night lol lasts so much longer than xanax aswell.

Guna have a break now beforw it turns.into.physical dependancy. Dont need that on top of my.opoid addiction.

My methadone treatment is wroking really well ans I'm down from 60mg daily to 40mg daily. :)

Whats your DOC bella?

Dandy

What you guys think??

I had exactly the same, slightly different packaging they also felt harder and crunchy and more sweet than minty and was just different from the previous batch I had, sent one to wedinos and it came back as clonazepam so I thought maybe they was underdosed ones

So these was the real ones
vILCfLh.jpg

And these was the fakes, or underdosed pills, with slightly different packaging font and taste, texture etc from the pills, they felt weaker too strange

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

But I've been sent some clonazepam and just checked the blister pack and its like the second pic batch but they taste minty and normal

So something doesn't add up, I saw a documentary where an Indian pharmacy company would make you the product you ask for, you could ask for weaker ones labelled as a higher mg or even just bunk pills, I can't remember the name of the programme but it was very interesting

Last edited:
And blister packs of shit that is dosed in micrograms (2000 in this case) that sits in a hot warehouse or spends time in a shipping container on a sea route can go bad in a couple days and just be inert, minty pills. I've had it happen with xanax, labelled correctly and shipped in good faith. Benzos are always going to be sketchier than say, phenobarbital or anything in the 100mg+ range with more binding agents.

And blister packs of shit that is dosed in micrograms (2000 in this case) that sits in a hot warehouse or spends time in a shipping container on a sea route can go bad in a couple days and just be inert, minty pills

In that documentry people would go through the pharmaceutical company's trash to take away the thrown out medication that they'd then sell to thier own people who was very poor

Definitely think they are underdosed, I have Rivoltril from two different sources, and they both have the packaging of the second pic - all the extra text like 'orlana upotreba'. I took 10 one day, and I actually felt something... and for the first time in years, I slept for 7 hours straight without waking... I should stop taking It anyways regardless of it being underdosed - as I am warey of bezno addiction

I got it non-prescription, as it's suppose to help period limb movement disorder which I'm supposed to have, but doing more sleep tests...

I too am very surprised that no Galenika products have yet had anything but the correct active ingredient in them. It's just the amount of active ingredient that is still a mystery...
Galenika is a Serbian pharma company hence the different spelling. They're genuine pills.
What he said ^^^^
Yeah exactly this, I've had two batch both looked same but they wasn't, gone are day's were we can trust blister packs
If you've any experience of purchasing off the black market - then you've never been able to truely trust blister packs anyway.

If you've any experience of purchasing off the black market - then you've never been able to truely trust blister packs anyway

Years ago when I was buying bensiden galenika vallies I could, before they was faked and also Hab lab Zopiclone seems decent

Years ago when I was buying bensiden galenika vallies I could, before they was faked and also Hab lab Zopiclone seems decent
They're still decent. You had/have no concrete proof that the Galenika from years ago were 100% legit? I remember first seeing Bensedin, Apaurin, Gedeon Richter etc back on the TOPIX forum back around 2009 which were said to be the real deal. Yet it was just what we were told. There was no testing done on these pills.

MSJ pills got grief over the years - yet they were the only Diazepam I've ever had that were stronger than the Diazepam I had on prescription. And the MSJ's were cheaper and more abundant than any other Diazepam in the UK over the majority of the past 10 years... Up until the company in Sri Lanka were warned not to sell the pots to certain people/vendors/pharmacies as word got back that they were flooding the UK black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.