• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Riskiest place you've had sex?

In a polar bear's lair on top of her cub :cool: beat that anyone?
Edit: sorry arrall, I'm hiii

In someone random persons stairway leading to their flat probably with my ex. Seen two people shagging in front of a big giant crowd at a festival and everyone just walking by them that was hilarious they just kept on going like hundredss of people weren't all walking past 😂

In my 20’s I used to go to a nightclub where a surprising number of nights ended in fucking somebody random in the front yard of the nearest house with no lights on. And once on the median strip of a highway that didn’t seem so busy when we started.

Not sure what "risky" sex is but in the open at sunset on the beach with some lurkers about ogglin and shit. :p Have to admit it was exciting but kinda normal when younger. If I wanted sex and the other person did as well, didn't matter where or when (sometimes... depending on how high) if it's hot it's on like pop corn.
Public sex is great sober, too. fwiw

I had one night stands in quite a few odd places. I'm a fucking legend. I nailed 3 female prison guards in 2 different jails. One was a mental health worker that I had sex while in the "hole". Let's see, other places, alley, courthouse elevator with a prosecutor, hematologist/oncologist, pediatrician, nurse, nurse practitoner all in their exam rooms. Subway train that I later found out from her friend on another forum(either totse or zoklet) that she became a drug addict.

Not sure what "risky" sex is but in the open at sunset on the beach with some lurkers about ogglin and shit. :p Have to admit it was exciting but kinda normal when younger. If I wanted sex and the other person did as well, didn't matter where or when (sometimes... depending on how high) if it's hot it's on like pop corn.
Public sex is great sober, too. fwiw
... Only trouble with sex on the beach is that sand gets in places you didn't know you HAD places.

In a busy parking lot. In a public park In the parking lot out of my work

Riskiest, hmmm

In a dark field about 10 meters from a hedge behind which my one-night-stand's 15 stone biker-gang partner was chillin with his mates. Not my finest moment but in my defence I was a teenager and literally coudn't resist. The risk being that if had been discovered I'dda been hospitalised for sure

Risky in a different way was with my then girlfriend high up on a remote moutainside in Glencoe, Scotland. We were immersed and then outta the corner of my eye I saw a fucking fighter jet emerge round the moutainside BELOW us and probably less than 70 meters or so distant. Air Force training no doubt. I saw the plane before i heard it but then the noise was LOUD and I came (fnarr) far, far too close to taking a nasty fall from slipping after jumping up from the shock.

We thought that it would have been as safe as safe could be for alfresco fun - incorrect!

Forgot to answer my own question!
For me it would be either last summer in a very non-secluded park (At night, so not a lot of people around) or with my ex when her parents were in the other room.
Haha, I fucked my gf on her mom's bedroom just 20 mins before she got back from work. We fucking rushed to tidy the room just in time xD hahaha

Haha, I fucked my gf on her mom's bedroom just 20 mins before she got back from work. We fucking rushed to tidy the room just in time xD hahaha
had an ex who wanted me to do it in her parents bed (and there was plenty of room in her bed)

i refused because its fucking sick. but she kept complaining so i obliged.

i still dont feel right about it. i could smell her parents it was gross

had an ex who wanted me to do it in her parents bed (and there was plenty of room in her bed)

i refused because its fucking sick. but she kept complaining so i obliged.

i still dont feel right about it. i could smell her parents it was gross
I fucked her brains out. I didn't mind, what is gross(at least here in southamrrica) is fucking in a low level brothel bed. They don't fking wash those bedsheets 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮