• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Riskiest place you've had sex?

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
For this week's question:
What is the riskiest place that you have had sex in?

Call me stodgy, but I have no desire to take senseless risks with my sex life... I much prefer to take them at point of hypodermic needle – preferably alone, but I'm promiscuous enough to get down with anyone who feels like joining in.

Forgot to answer my own question!
For me it would be either last summer in a very non-secluded park (At night, so not a lot of people around) or with my ex when her parents were in the other room.

Lol. You folks probably really don't want to know this one.

Like all things me, it's so far out of the unusual it's nearly indigestible.

With innocence. Not I expect along the lines you may be picturing and imagining as well.

Far more "premature" is the clue I will present

Lol. You folks probably really don't want to know this one.

Like all things me, it's so far out of the unusual it's nearly indigestible.

With innocence. Not I expect along the lines you may be picturing and imagining as well.

Far more "premature" is the clue I will present
The answer better not be "elementary school"...

The answer better not be "elementary school"...
No no. My school/college/Uni drug experiences, diff things ofc, some tales there too.

But these exps occured, way way earlier in life.

Earlier than people may imagine, voluntarily no abuse like.

In situations of a different nature.

I used to enjoy getting it out when me/my gf was driving around and seeing what happened. Got pretty risky when right in the city centre.

Either that or on a unicycle, on the wing of a plane, whilst juggling swords. On fire.

Either that or on a unicycle, on the wing of a plane, whilst juggling swords. On fire.
I don't know – what's the worst that could happen? In the middle of that city, people could see you...undressed and, well... you get it, I'm sure.

Anyways, AFAIK, Englishmen are supposed to find sex intensely awkward to deal with and it should provoke involuntary nervous laughter whenever it drifts too close for comfort.

The only time I ever got busted by the police, I got caught fucking in a car. Was in a parking ramp, just finished and put my underwear on. I was getting in my obligatory after sex hit of weed when a light flashed me in the eye. I still remember seeing that smoke billow through the light.

Long story short it all looked real bad, best part though was when I finally got out and back to my car they had been so busy digging through the trash looking for drugs they forgot the most obvious place, my center storage area. I had a chunk of bud in there. I nearly cried I was so grateful to have that weed.

Fuckers made me stand shirt and shoeless in 30F degree weather too.

-GC

No! Not Petco Park, that would be rather dramatic. No, this was just a park for Little League Baseball.
Good call. Do you (or others) recall that incident with couple in a hotel room overlooking the Toronto SkyDome?

It was the middle of a Blue Jays game and people started to notice them having intercourse a tergo (as Freud delicately called it*) up against their window. So their activity could be seen up on the Jumbotron and in nationalTV broadcasts.

I think the lame cops of "Toronto the Good" charged them with a crime for it, but IIRC it was impossible too prove they had knowledge it would seen or intended for people to see, because they wouldn't snitch themselvs (or each other) out.

* [tergo = wolf, IIRC. You can extrapolate from there to other canids and their romantic disposition...]

Well being that Ive starred in roughly 400 adult films, I’ve definitely fucked in some weird ass places and situations lol. But one pretty crazy one I can think of is when I was flown out to Miami & I did a blowjob scene on one of those red British double-decker buses & we were driving through little Haiti for all to see lmao