• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP wesmdow

sayings.jpg

Edit: I had the wrong person in mind that I spoke about.

Yeah... feel like an ass, confusing someone.
Still though its a shitty thing and it seems like there have been all these losses on the forums lately.

R.I.P. wesmdow, you were a great person even though I barely knew or spoke to you much at all.

Last edited:
I've removed some of the inflammatory posts in this thread. If you see something that upsets you, hit the report button - don't resort to attacks and abuse.

And please stay on topic. If anyone wants to start a thread on ways and means of grieving by all means do so; this is not the place.

sushii said:
I've removed some of the inflammatory posts in this thread. If you see something that upsets you, hit the report button - don't resort to attacks and abuse.

and i just did the same thing.

pay your respects only please.

So, I don't remember when I joined this website, some time ago when Pierre asked me to. I just didn't see what he saw in it, so I never made any posts. I simply came here to read about the person I consider my best friend... And I have finally decided to make a post I find worthwhile...

I have very few friends in life, the ones I consider dearest were the ones I grew up w/ in TX, and Pierre was once a part of my daily life, until I moved away and it withered down to every other week. I called him the morning before he died, he was mumbling so much it was hard to understand... I also just didn't understand the danger. I only remembered the Pierre I admired so much when I was 15, 16 and so forth, who I knew as the person with the strongest willpower of all. I was the person who thought of "wesmdow"... It stands for "fuck it all"...

He asked me to come back to Austin, I told him I wanted to so bad... I hate this frozen dump I have been stuck in, Pierre knew that well. The only thing I had keeping me going here was the hope that I would someday return to see my friendand we would party together and everything would go back to the way it used to be.... (when my lease is up in Aug, I always put it off like that) I am so sad I never got the chance to go back to Austin, he said we could have lived together, he could have helped me get a job and we could resume all the good times we once had together. We never got the chance, I never went down to see him, I wasted my money on drugs when I could have been saving to see my friend....

Reading his posts, I just don't understand... all these drugs I've never even heard of before... Things that he had written about me, memories of our friendship. It's so hard to say goodbye... It breaks my heart so that I can hardly stand it. In a situation like this the person I would have called first would have been Pierre, and now I am just so lost. It's harder than ever to keep my head up.

To all you bluelighters, as you call yourselves, stop taking life for granted, quit hurting the ones you love and fucking wake up... I had to learn this in the hardest way possible, and what kills me the most is that it didn't have to be like this... I used to think I knew what pain was, I was so wrong.

Anybody who knew Pierre well on here, I wouldn't mind hearing from you if you'd like to message me...

My best friend for four years online...

I'll be heartbroken. I have been heartbroken since BlissFullMenace posted this. I got an IM right when he found out. "pierre's dead'. At first I thought it was a joke.

Now it's apparent. I lost my best online friend and I'm crying thinking about about it.

JKnsfd;kljnsdglk;nln :(n'jlasAEAD/flafJKL';AFJKL'afejkl;:(

I'm new here, so i didn't know Pieree, but damn that is a really sad thing to hear. How old was he?

^20, far FAR too young. He had so much potential, so much life left to live.

He was a great poet. I enjoyed reading his writing.

RIP Dude. I empathise with all those that remain that he touched.

I missed you today. I know your gone, but I just wished I was able to talk to you. I really miss our friendship. I loved you so much Pierre. I really did. I just really needed to get that out. :(

I told you were wise beyond your years and you thanked me…I still miss you profoundly…I can’t think of any words to express how vacant the atmosphere is without you…I’m apologetic for what happened to you and I’m trying to honor your life by living mine to the fullest…I miss chatting among you and your acquaintances…You are the unceasing life in my life, you smile through infinity, and remove our tears from our pale features…Embracing all that existence is and not hiding ourselves away from the delight in this passage of life…You’ve traversed that great divide, and as I see your face in eternity, you beam in return to let us know that our lives will be good enough to count for something…I know your’s certainly did…Thank you…

<3

Pierre,

I thought about you today. Your time here on BL was a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but not half as much as your own inner world was. I'm glad that we were able to share some positive exchanges before your passing. It's such a sad loss and I just wish that you had been able to help yourself before your time ran out.

Thankyou...

Correction,
Capt'n 'erre,
I *AM* gonna listen to it.

Bless You

*listenin'*

PEACE CAP'OET
<3

rip

I feel bad for people who can't seem to see some light in all this fucked up world, but often times I'm one of them

I just wanted to remind everyone that a couple of weeks ago marked the one year anniversary of s1ck's death.

It's still weird not seeing new posts from him sometimes :(

Anyway, just thought I'd remind everyone.

I'm not a perfect person, nor am I a perfect friend, but when I see how much love and caring was shared between this individual and all of you who knew and trusted him, I gain a litle bit of hope for this world. Maybe there ARE people who care....

What to say Pierre. I find myself trying to call you still on the phone. I loved you and will always remember our late nights helping people to get help, and not take their own life in TDS. It is just sad I couldn't save you. Until we meet again, you are forever in my heart and soul. Love always, Chassy