• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Prince

This doesnt make sense. Howard,Ronnie c and Victoria Wood is 3, which is how these things always come along. With Prince now (sadly) gone does that mean that we have started a new trilogy of sadness, the first time I've come across 2 of these periods b2b.

As for Prince, can't say I was a fan but of course there were a few of his records that I still thought were amazing, all of them Iconic.

Even after he passed his prime, he was still worth listening to. As a total sad case I love cinematic adaptions of of comic books, and I was just the perfect age to be caught in the unique mania surrounding Tim Burtons 1989 Batman, for which Prince recorded a concept album with a few of the tracks being used in the film. But of course, as an 11 year old it was the 'Batdance' that ruled supreme - I had the single on 7inch record (#Hey Duckie - let me stick the 7 inch in the computer#) and still have the Music Video for that and 'Partyman' as part of my Batman BD Box Set.

As I said I was never a fan, but he was a genuine pioneer while at the top of his game and despite my vile taste in sounds I'd like to think I have enough perspective on real music to recognise this fact.

RIP to the artist that will always be known as prince. And if he could really suck his own dick fair play as his achievements are even more impressive, as its obvious that if God designed the male body so that it was possible to perform self - felatio most men wouldn't ever bother leaving the house unless it was on fire.

In all seriousness, RIP xx

RIP "The Artist Formerly Known as 'The Artist Formerly Known as Prince'"

?the first tune I ever bought was 1999.

RIP

I would die for you

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that you'll never understand

I'll never beat u
I'll never lie
And if you're evil I'll forgive u by and by

U - I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
U - I would die 4 u

I'm not your lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend

No need 2 worry
No need 2 cry
I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

'Cuz U - I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
U - I would die 4 u

You're just a sinner I am told
Be your fire when you're cold
Make u happy when you're sad
Make u good when u are bad

I'm not a human
I am a dove
I'm your conscious
I am love
All I really need is 2 know that
U believe

Yeah, I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
U - I would die 4 u

What do we reckon then? AIDS?
Why would you say that? People dont tend to get full blown AIDS in western countries anymore with the current treatments for HIV. I have friends who are very healthy that have had HIV for over twenty years. Its no longer a death sentence with the treatments that are available. Are you just stirring shit?

More to the point, if the Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe there are only 144 000 places in Heaven, what are they doing trying to sign up more new converts? Wouldn't you end up potentially recruiting someone who ends up displacing you?

Johovas Witnesses are pure mental....

In my old house they used to knock on the door and if I was bored I'd let them in, offer them a cup of tea and pretend to be Jewish just to wind them up (they don't seem to like Jews for some reason)...

Admittedly I was off on the sick and in dire need of amusement...

I wasnt aware Prince was a Jehovas Witness though????

Prince showing his talent as an axe hero...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7INsVaR-S-w[/video]

Johovas Witnesses are pure mental....

In my old house they used to knock on the door and if I was bored I'd let them in, offer them a cup of tea and pretend to be Jewish just to wind them up (they don't seem to like Jews for some reason)...

Admittedly I was off on the sick and in dire need of amusement...

I wasnt aware Prince was a Jehovas Witness though????

Couldn't resist mentioning that I'm the only person I'm aware of who is apparently blacklisted by the JW's. They will not knock my door any more cos I always used to take their magazines, spend ages correcting the gazillion and one factual and logical errors, then make them go through each and every one with me next time they called. All credit to 'em, they really are persistent. Got to maybe half a dozen regular visits before the gaps got longer and longer. They now knock every door in my block aside from mine. They never brought Prince with 'em though so I'd best stop derailing.

Couldn't resist mentioning that I'm the only person I'm aware of who is apparently blacklisted by the JW's. They will not knock my door any more cos I always used to take their magazines, spend ages correcting the gazillion and one factual and logical errors, then make them go through each and every one with me next time they called. All credit to 'em, they really are persistent. Got to maybe half a dozen regular visits before the gaps got longer and longer. They now knock every door in my block aside from mine. They never brought Prince with 'em though so I'd best stop derailing.

Haha! Nice one Shambles....they are funny folk that's for sure.....

On a Prince rated note I've just read in the paper today (Metro) that he was spending 200 quid a day on pain pills and speed..

However since the same article refers to Dilaudid as a "heroin based opiate" that could be taken with a pinch of salt.

But yeah a rock star accused of taking the odd recreational substance .......when will the shock ever end....

I sometimes wonder if these journalists -- or the hard-of-thinking readers they are aiming at -- even know that their bodies already produce just about the closest thing to heroin, all the time? Or that this is what causes a Warm Fuzzy Feeling (such as one stereotypically gets from helping an old lady across the road)?

I love how these articles feel the need to highlight someone's past or present drug use as a way to somehow denigrate them...

Like the same article mentions that Princes fortune may be left to his sister "a former crack cocaine addict" as if that's even relevant to a story supposedly reporting someone's tragic death.....

I sometimes wonder if these journalists -- or the hard-of-thinking readers they are aiming at -- even know that their bodies already produce just about the closest thing to heroin, all the time? Or that this is what causes a Warm Fuzzy Feeling (such as one stereotypically gets from helping an old lady across the road)?

Fuck yeah! I'm gonna go score me some old ladies...

The warm fuzzy feeling I get from helping old ladies across the road has NOTHING to do with endorphins :)