• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP Prince

Jeez, coincidence - I was thinking about him a few hours ago because Kielty was cracking wise about him on the radio.

RIP to a very talented musician/professional oddball.

2016 can fuck right off. Really. Unbelievable.

Prince was the soundtrack to so many of my drug experiences.

Fucking terrible news.

What the hell is going on this year??

So many big names lost already.

Prince wasn't one of my faves, but he was certainly 'a sign of the times'.

RIP

2016 can fuck right off. Really. Unbelievable.

Prince was the soundtrack to so many of my drug experiences.

Fucking terrible news.

The closest I've been to God was under a shower of purple confetti fucked up on drugs, holding my lady while prince wailed Purple Rain on the stage in front of me.

The man gave hope to any short dude with curly hair that you can do fuck all to style

You have to purify yourself in Lake Minnetonka
Amen brother <3

R.I.P.

A very talented and uniquely creative artist, although most of his stuff wasn't to my taste he has made a lasting, worthwhile, and significant contribution to the history of popular music.

OK Mr Him Upstairs; we've had quite enough warnings that life is fragile and fleeting by now thank you. I think we get the message.

Please can you ease up on the deaths, especially the premature ones.

:( This breaks my heart. I hope he's gone to "where the horses run free".

"If there's a rock 'n roll heaven, you know they got one helluva band!"

So many now...SO SAD.

I wonder if now they'll open up that legendary vault of unreleased material.

I wonder if now they'll open up that legendary vault of unreleased material.

Is that next door to Jeff Buckeys unreleased music.

Songs for my sweetheart the drunk was brilliant. I'm hesitant to buy anymore family cash ins.

RIP. What a bad year for musicians. I never got to see him but wish i had. He recently toured and friends said he was mindblowing.

His music was never to my taste, but even I could recognize him as a brilliant guitarist and singer/songwriter. He will be sorely missed.

I seen him once a few years back but I had been thinking/hoping recently that he may play Ireland again soon .. :(

That Prince gig was the most I'd ever spent on a concert ticket, by long shot. Think it was £94 !! (Def over 90).

...I heard somebody just yesterday mention that the Avalanches might be either touring again or else releasing a new album. Not sure if there's any truth in it.
Yes the Avalanches are playing Splendour in the Grass festival down here in June and pretty sure some UK gigs too...i think the 2nd album is finally finished.