• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

Homage to Negative - 18X24 black crayon on paper | image inverted 12-25-06
Negative.jpg

I'm making this a sticky until the new year, then moving it to the BL Shrine.

Thad you are really going to be missed around here, brother

:(

Rest in peace man. Always happens to the good guys..

For everyone that knew him, IRL or online, my heart goes out to you.

I saw this thread a few days ago, and have been avoiding it and the board since then. But avoiding it doesn't make it not real, so I suppose it's best to repeat what everyone else has said. I'm so sorry for everyone here that was close to Thad. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for his family and friends in this difficult time :(

vibr8tor said:
I saw this thread a few days ago, and have been avoiding it and the board since then. But avoiding it doesn't make it not real, so I suppose it's best to repeat what everyone else has said. I'm so sorry for everyone here that was close to Thad. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for his family and friends in this difficult time :(

Ya took the words right outta my mouth. :(

He was always a cool dude in my book, cuz he was one of the people that was a huge dick to me at the beginning, then was real enough to come right out and apologize and i got mad respect for him for that. also helped me with Fruity Loops goin outta his way to send me information and always cool to talk about music with. i still got some of his beats on my computer.

I never like postin in these threads and sayin the same thing everyone else says cuz it seems not real. so i ignored it til i could figure out what to say. It Aint Right....

lacey k said:
also helped me with Fruity Loops goin outta his way to send me information and always cool to talk about music with. i still got some of his beats on my computer.

I never like postin in these threads and sayin the same thing everyone else says cuz it seems not real. so i ignored it til i could figure out what to say. It Aint Right....

I was actually going to edit my first post and ask for someone to send me some of his beats because he never did because of my dialup connection I have here at home. I never got around to getting him to send them to me while I was at work ...

Would you or anyone else mind sending me some?

Beagle said:
I was actually going to edit my first post and ask for someone to send me some of his beats because he never did because of my dialup connection I have here at home. I never got around to getting him to send them to me while I was at work ...

Would you or anyone else mind sending me some?

I've got a large collection on music that him and I were supposed to be collaborating on from way back when, I'll need the okay from Patricia to send them out.

Not a token RIP.
I really feel for all of you who knew him well,
& I hope you're coping as well,
well,
as well as you can.
I really enjoyed his posts.

PEACE
UnSquare

Thaddeus's Y.C. Wright, Showing

Thaddeus's Y.C. Wright, Showing:

Hinsey-Brown Funeral Home

Thursday, December 28th, 2006

Calling: 3pm - 7pm
Memorial: will proceed at 7pm the same evening.

- The cause of death: an alergic reaction to an antibiotic he just started taking.

- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

There is goin to be a "donation" for a foot-ball scholarship that will be given to a student every year once a year, at his skool that i will keep everyone up-dated on, thats goin to be in his name. Like the "Thaddues Wright" blah blah foot-ball scholarship. . Sorry i have been brain dead this last week with 2 really close deaths happening...

mariposa420 said:
"Take The Power Back" is one of the first mp3s on my itunes.

I helpped him with the recordings and the making of that beat. . . Man im goin to really miss that fucker!!!

Rusty Cage said:
I know you better from your irl personality than this witch doctor persona... So I have to take this as real facts.

I don't like it.

this is the worst X-mas ever.

I no. . . I still want to wake up. . . . !

malachi305 said:
I've got a large collection on music that him and I were supposed to be collaborating on from way back when, I'll need the okay from Patricia to send them out.

Anything that anyone has i would like to get copys for the me & family and freinds! What of the companythat we both loved and created. . . Im goin to meet with his parents tomorrow so i can get a copy of his hard-drive so i can keep his memery alive!!! And so i can at lest feel close to him when i dont. . .

P.S. CC i will get u a copy of everything that i have pics, musik, anything!!!

:X GOD I FEEL LIKE GOD HATES ME!!!!!

but thats not new.....

^
Someone once said,
"If I can save one person from the depths of sorrow, my life is not meaningless."
Through this pain, you have now become someone who understands others' sorrow.
You have grown stronger through the death of your loved one.

loveyou dok