• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Negative

what to say, didnt know him personally just from his posts, def seemed like a cool dude. never sets in when u hear someone u know of die for awhile. all i can say is man RIP.

Rest softly Negative.

My deepest sympathy to those that love him; no words that I can offer will quiet the pain that you feel. But know that he now understands those mysteries that we all struggle with.

Bluelight has lost a vital element of its soul.

fruitfly said:
The last time I spoke to him on the phone he was trying to get me to go to some random club's afterhours in Chicago. I really really wish I had gone now. :(

RIP Thad. You were a hell of a guy. :(

I wish we would have gone too. :(

Thad and I have planned on meeting up for a while now, but plans always fell through. I joked before about how I never thought we'd actually meet thinking that we would eventually, but I guess we really never will now. :(

He's the most genuine person I've ever had the chance to get to know and I wish I had the chance to tell him how much his friendship meant to me.

It'll be hard to get used to the idea of no text messages, no crazy voice mails, and no Thad. I don't like a world with no Thad and I don't know if it will ever sink in that he's gone.

I love you and miss you, Thad.<3

This makes me realize how precious life really is. Take care of yourself, kids. <3

I've had to read this thread a number of times, to begin to believe it.

Fucking A. :(

Thad, damn.. be easy wherever you are, man. I know that positive attitude you had will carry you throughout all of eterenity.

One love, bro.

fuck fuck fuck :( :(

I just had the chance to meet him for a brief moment pretty recently, but everything got all snafu'ed. I promised him I'd go out with him next time he was in town... Guess I missed my chance... I'll miss his crazy texts too... :(

wow, I can't believe this is real. thad was such a nice, sweet, genuine guy. my heart goes out to tath, his other dear friends and family and especially you, cc.

this sucks, 2 in one week? I didnt know negative or staypuft. but i am still greatly saddened by the loss to this community. =(

be careful everyone, especially during the holidaze. even if you're a perfect driver, that guy on the other side of the road isnt always.

nickyj said:
Wow, thats fucked up :(

:\

+1 :(:\

Tathra: Im so sorry you have lost such a good friend hun...my thoughts are with you...I cant get on AIM right now but will hit you up as soon as I can. :(

Are you fucking serious?

This guy was one of my favorite BL'ers EVAR... I'll hate you for ever if you're fucking with us. I"m not joking... Not even a little bit, I'll hire hit men to make your life a living hell... This guy was fucking awesome. I'd get txt's from him and shit we were all supposed to meet up before he moved. I'm not happy to hear this, and as a matter of fact it's totally killed my xmas... what little of it there was to be had.

:( This is no good.

His passing has shocked a lot of people :\

Im sure he will be added to the Bluelight Shrine as soon as he can be.

I have no werd of his funeral. . . Yet. . . But any one that would like to be there, our would like to send something to his family, message me or tath and when we know... You'll know!!!!

A terrible thing to happen, and at this time of year too. :(

My heart goes out to his loved ones.

the_witchdoctor said:
I have no werd of his funeral. . . Yet. . . But any one that would like to be there, our would like to send something to his family, message me or tath and when we know... You'll know!!!!

I know you better from your irl personality than this witch doctor persona... So I have to take this as real facts.

I don't like it.

this is the worst X-mas ever.

I mean sersiously... he was way cooler than the rest of you all... and now... there is noone to fill that gap, and I'm just pissed about it.

well Neg. here is to you and yours, and the best way I know to give it up is with a highly drunken me.

It's not the same but... at least you'd appreciate it.

I mean who the fuck is going to take care of C.C. now? who's going to come up with bomb ass rhymes? who's going to make up wierd ass techno? I mean seriously man... I don't even have an answer. All I got is a kitty cat...

You'll be insanely missed, and anyone who was anyone will know so. If I can make it to your funeral, I shall indeed appear. I dunno if work will give me a pass or not. but I do intend on trying to be there.