• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Magicshroom

Oh my god this is so terrible and sad, I am so, so sorry to hear this. I really hope that you will get the help and support you need to get through this, because your life is still important, and no matter how hopeless everything seems now, things will eventually feel better. I'll be thinking of you and your brother. RIP :(

!......................Rest In Peace Magicshroom.........................!
Im so sorry to hear of you loss. Please don't think of it as your fault, it was COMPLETELY out of your hands.
ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!! - please remember that.
Your brother has touched your heart and he will remain in your heart forever. Take what he has given you and express it for all you can. Let him shine through you.
You were lucky to have him for the time you have. Cherish the moments and bring to others what he brought to you.
I wish you well with all my heart.
We are all hear to help.
Dont be scared to lean on people because you will need to. People can help you more than you realise. Its your time to take what you can from others to make you feel complete again.
Much love <3

R.I.P MagicShroom
I feel your pain my friend, don't blame it on yourself, you did nothing wrong.

May he rest in peace.

Keep strong and hang in there, buddy. I know it was always in his mind that you loved him without reservations, and only wanted the best for his life. I firmly believe you will meet again when the time is right. Remember the great times you had together, and know most people don't even accomplish meaningful relationships during a whole life time. You're a great brother, don't EVER forget that

wesmdow said:
why is he not in the BL shrine yet?

It'll be moved there soon enough. Let people pay their respects here first for a bit, then one of us will send it there.

Thank you everyone for all your kind words, songs and poems you have given me. My friend helped me get in my brothers pc and BL account. It makes me so sad that he was in more trouble emotionally that we knew. The things he use to write and his obsession with DXM shocked my whole family. He was using 900mgs on a frequent basis. He would write about his deppresion and he was very good at hiding his sadness. I blame myself for not spending enough time with him. I miss him so much at nights when I go to his room. My wife has helped me alot and I am also getting counselin and reading more to keep my self sane. NOw I understand alot of things that my brother was going thru. So I beg of you guys to value your family and children because life can turn on you in the blink of an eye. Thankyou to all the Moderators here in BL and all you guys for your support. I will be leaving BL for a while since everytime I think DXM,weed, coke or any drug I get very sad. So I will do several changes in my life first and do some things for my brother he had wanted me to do. Although I didnt spend much time here in BL i give thanks to everyone. Thank you everyone again and take care people.

"Little brother you will always be part of BL. And I will visit your posts later on when I am better. I talk to you just as if you were still here. Because although you may not be here in body you will always be in my heart. Anywhere you are please know that I love you and you have changed my life for the better." I love you Carlito."

Carlito
1986-2007
My little Brother

You can't blame yourself, it isn't your fault. He's in a better place now wherever he is, and he'll still always be with you.

juan25tx said:
"Little brother you will always be part of BL. And I will visit your posts later on when I am better. I talk to you just as if you were still here. Because although you may not be here in body you will always be in my heart. Anywhere you are please know that I love you and you have changed my life for the better." I love you Carlito."

this brought tears to my eyes
im sure ur brother is looking down on u with love no matter what
u cant blame urself
and i understand why u wud want to leave BL
if u ever need sumone to talk to PM me or even add me to ur MSN....im [email protected]
my brother is special to me....and the same age as urs was - i cant imagine losing him to drugs, although my first bf died of an OD, as did an old friend

I never knew him but its always a sad loss when someone passes away.

Dont be so harsh on yourself, its not your fault that hes gone. Everyone has their own time to go and when your numbers up thats it.

If you ever need to talk pm me, im shit at giving advice but im a good listener, its always bad when you loose someone close - i went through it with loosing my nanna and grandad in the space of 6 months, ive never had a brother or sister but i can relate to how your feeling a little bit.

We're all here to listen so come back and vent as much as you want at getting your anger and grief out - but remember you've got a family there who will be going through the same feelings you are, use them as your support network aswell as here.

my brother died from a methadone and coke OD.

i know what your going through man.

believe it or not things will get better :\

I'm so very sorry for you. It's been 3 weeks since my baby brother died of an overdose (he was 27). Everyday has that familiar sadness and I think of him all the time, but there are times when everything really IS okay...I promise. Just keep smiling for him.

I'm sad for your loss. Please be well and take care. Much BL love.
RIP