• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Magicshroom

Goodbye and farewell. May whatever is next treat you good Magicshroom.

My condolences to the friends and family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou everyone for your help and kind words. I will be taking time off work. I am falling into deppresion and feel so bad. Today was his funeral. I couldnt control myself so they gave me some pills to calm me down. I never got to tell you that I love you. "I LOVE YOU". Little brother I love you with all my Heart. No tears will bring you back but I love you from the bottom of my heart little bro.

rest in eternal peace magicshroom.

juan, if you need any support at all, feel free to pm me. we're all here for you.

make your brother proud, he wouldn't want to see you blaming yourself man. it's not your fault.

RIP. losing a family member is the worst. the only thing you can do at this point is to remember all that he was, all that was worth remembering. cry tears for his life, the good parts, try not to cry tears of his death. dont ever let his memory fade from your every day actions. live to represent what he was with you. make him proud when he down looking on to you from above. make him smile from above. when things remind you of him, be it a song, movie, anything. take a second and look up and smile, he will notice. he is not gone forever, one day you will be reunited with enternal sunshine and happiness and you will get to spend the rest of time together.

I feel for ya bro, my brother also passed 6 months ago from a herion OD.

Rest peace magicshroom.

this thread made me cry. im going to that concert. :( ill raise a glass to your bro.

im so sorry man. dont give up.

Last edited:
R.I.P

Im irish so I treat death as such, u remember him not with sadness....but over a pint as u remember the good times u shared and appreiciate life for the 2 of u!

Dont beat your self up...its not what he wants!

Sometimes I get the feeling, she's watching over me
And other times I feel like I should go
And through it all, the rise and fall
The bodies in the street
And when you're gone we want you all to know

We'll carry on, We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
Until my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it

A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
You're misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Lets shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
To carry on

We'll carry on,
And though your dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though your broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on
And on we carry through the fears
Oh oh oh

My Chemical Romance "Welcome to the Black Parade"

I got your PM, and I understand what you mean. I will await for you to be able to chat with me. I have been where you are, I can help when your ready sweet friend. Much love. Please remember through all of this, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I promise.

I always find cofort in this song. I hope you are holding up friend. YOU CAN MAKE IT, I promise. If you don't your brother will have died in vain. He wants you to live on, and never forget him. He is in your heart now, and you will feel him at your darkest moments and it is so wonderful. I think where ever we go when we die, we bring the love with us. He is still with you, just hold your heart, and it is a place you will find him. Make your peace with him, and DO NOT blame yourelf. Everything happens for a reason, and you were meant to still be here. As soon as your up for it, I am awaiting our chat.

Love,
Stella

Evanesence
All That I'm Living For
All that I'm living for
All that I'm dying for
All that I can't ignore alone at night
I can feel the night beginning
Seperate me from the living
Understanding me
After all I've seen
Piecing every thought together
Find the wordss to make me better
If I only knew how to pull myself apart
All that I'm living for
All that I'm dying for
All that I'm wanted for
Although i wanted more
Lock the last open door my ghosts are gaining on me
I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullabye
Like a reason why
Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again
All that I'm living for
All that I'm dying for
All that I'm wanted for
Although I wanted more
Guess I thought I'd have to change the world
To make you see me
To be the one
I could run forever
But how far would I have come
Without mourning your love?
All that I'm living for
All that I'm dying for
All that I'm wanted for
Although I wanted more
Should it hurt to love you?
Should I feel like I do?
Should I lock the last open door
My ghosts are gaining on me...

Read this in a text book a while ago, and later in a memorial for my cousin. I'm not sure who wrote it:

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle Autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush.
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there;
I did not die.

Stay strong, love. Hope, love and time will bring you relief. . Things will get better again, just keep on truckin'. Lots of people here to talk to, don't be shy to PM me or anyone else who's offered, we're here to help. I wish you the very best <33.

xx
fenix

what a shame. his post about his ex-gf a couple days ago has some ominous signs that trouble was coming. but fuck hindsight is 20/20. my thoughts and prayers are w/ u.

may your brother rest in peace, and may you and your family find peace in life.

please fell us reaching out - you are not alone.

we all think you deserve to be alive.

My sincere condolences... it is always tragic to hear the loss of life from another user. It's a huge wake-up call for responsibility for all of us and I hope we realize that every time we take these chances we are playing with our lives.

Be careful out there... dosage safety and identification are the most important part of our fun!

RIP magicshroom

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I've never met your brother but I've been involved with substance abuse and recovery for four years now and I've felt the pain of loosing someone close to the life style.

I will keep your brother along with your family in my prayers and I beg you to find help if your grief is debilitating. Myself along with the community are here for you.