• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Cosmic Charlie

Yes, he was a good friend to everyone. Thank you good friend ! You really were a good one. :bear:

:cry:

R.I.P Cosmic Charlie,my heart goes out to his friends and family.

Absolutely heartbreaking news 😞
His swirly presence will be missed

Charlie was just good vibes and a legend of the scene. I still have 2 tabs of L he gifted me and I'll be tripping in his honor when the time is right. RIP buddy

Not often that someone passes and I'm angry at them for it, but honestly, maybe it sucks to say, but I'm mad at cosmic charlie for leaving us. He knew damn well he was pushing too far.

Even though i've been a lurker for much longer than i had an account or talked to charlie, the few interactions i had with him, and the many many posts of his that i have read showed me how great a person he was and what a loss this is. RIP Charlie

This is so deeply saddening. He was a gentle, humble person. I saw him wrestle with many demons over the years, but he never seemed bitter. I always hoped to meet him someday. Rest in peace, brother. Maybe someday we’ll meet at the big Grateful Dead show in the sky. Love & Lite always buddy

Not often that someone passes and I'm angry at them for it, but honestly, maybe it sucks to say, but I'm mad at cosmic charlie for leaving us. He knew damn well he was pushing too far.
Agree with this. I hate feeling this way but it’s true

Please forgive me. I drank tonight. I miss Billy, wtf. He was a whirlwind tornado and swept into my life, provided me with happiness, heartache and madness and now he is gone just as fast.
Update on Cosmic Charlie’s arrangements. His mother and Becky are still working on this. I will keep everyone posted

So sorry to see this news. I haven't been on the site in a while, and I literally just logged in with the thought "let's see what kind of shenanigans Charlie has been up to."

I'm also in NJ, and we had kicked around the idea of meeting up for a trip one day.

Please forgive me. I drank tonight. I miss Billy, wtf. He was a whirlwind tornado and swept into my life, provided me with happiness, heartache and madness and now he is gone just as fast.
Update on Cosmic Charlie’s arrangements. His mother and Becky are still working on this. I will keep everyone posted
Please, look after yourself, sweetheart, this must be incredibly, difficult for you. Thanks for updating all. Whatever helps you, now, you do it. ❤️

Oh fck no. 😭:bear:

He was such an old soul. I am having a tough time getting over this one.

I'm sorry. Take Care, cosmic Take Care.

I am so sorry. <3

I keep thinking about this. It's so sad, man. What a tragedy. Fucking Charlie, living at the edge all the time.

I am going to break a rule and post a video in a non video thread. (yeah I know it is always done)

I remember telling Charlie this song reminds me more of him. I had a very clear thought when I heard it to post it in the shrine. He would like that.

I take a little powder
Take a little salt
Put it in my shotgun
And I go walkin' out

Condolences - tough news to hear. I actually came on here to link some friends from the RC world to a thread about a different member who passed a couple of years ago, and came across the banner regarding CC. I wish I had more to offer other than the distant love of a stranger and the assurance that he will forever stay in my memory as a reminder of why I work with, and love, people who use drugs. The list is so long at this point, but it's my way of making sure that none of us die in vain. Sorry for your loss @Woolf229 and to all who knew him better than I did.

Oh my god.

Fuck, I am lost for words. I guess I can't say no one could have seen it coming but equally I got totally swept up by Charlie's relentless positivity and just generally relentless approach to life, I think that's a good word for it... that if you'd asked me if I thought this was gonna happen I would think nah... not Cosmic Charlie. 😓

I always have an abstract vision of one day... in a better world... Bluelighters would be able to meet in real life without any of the problems currently existing with that idea... and Charlie's frequent postings and sometimes concerningly vivid descriptions of his activities provided a little window into the life of another human who I would definitely be most interested to have actually met, someday, but I guess not in this lifetime, anymore.

Condolences to everyone who knew him better than I, of course... and in fact everyone else I guess, the human species is worse off without him and I guess I didn't particularly know him at all really... which feels like a big shame.

OK guess I did have some words but that's enough words I think... although of course no amount of words will ever be really enough, and even the most perfect arrangement of words as far as such a thing could even exist would still be inadequate, but I guess words are all any of us have.