• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Cosmic Charlie

when you have uploaded image to imgbb, press the small pic that does not in any way imply that pressing the pic would benefit you anyway, but then it lays out option of big pic bbcode which you choose and directly paste into this field, don't press insert image or anything.

Optionally you can send pics to me because I am so high I can do it. -E: I am living in Finland I am no sure if it causes additional expenses.

when you have uploaded image to imgbb, press the small pic that does not in any way imply that pressing the pic would benefit you anyway, but then it lays out option of big pic bbcode which you choose and directly paste into this field, don't press insert image or anything.

Optionally you can send pics to me because I am so high I can do it. -E: I am living in Finland I am no sure if it causes additional expenses.
Lolll what’s your email I’ll send

This is devastating. I've been mostly despondent since seeing this earlier. I had a cool musical relationship with him back in the old days. He and Laika were kindred spirits in that regard.

May he rest in peace. Sending love and care to all who know him more intimately and were close with him. <3

Charlie is fine, he was well equipped for his journey into the infinite. We who have been left here are the one's who feel the pain and sorrow because we have all lost a noble and bright star which was previously part of our lives.

Fair thee well, Charlie. You have earned your rest.

^💔💞
Charlie is fine, he was well equipped for his journey into the infinite. We who have been left here are the one's who feel the pain and sorrow because we have all lost a noble and bright star which was previously part of our lives.

Fair thee well, Charlie. You have earned your rest.
Thank You.
qKE2Mud.png

Charlie, you were truly such a pure and kind human being.
All of those conversations that we had on the phone last year were really awesome.
I appreciated them a lot more than I told you, especially the first few when I was struggling.

You seemed like you were invincible, even as you started going back down the same road that caused you so much pain in the past.
I eventually gave up on trying to talk you out of things, but I - as I think you did - thought that you were invincible, assumed that at worst you would just end up back in prison.
I opened up our messages yesterday to realize that I hadn't replied to you in almost a month, and for that I am sorry.

Rest in Peace Bill <3
I hope that you are doing better up there, and in your next lives.

Hi all,
The police just went to Cosmic Charlie’s girlfriend’s house and he has died. I am so sorry to deliver the news like this. I was engaged to Billy in 2020 and he made me promise if he dies to share the news with his BL family. Bluelight has his biggest passion and I know he was a legend on here.
I just spoke to him yesterday I am in total shock. I will update you all with everything this is a huge loss.
:(