*Review* Sat. Feb 28, Indianapolis, FULL FLAVOR 7, LORI the HIFI PRINCESS

Spill my beer again and we will see what I can work out!

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
are you gonna inflict some pleasurable drunken pain on me this time or what Rhi?

Snakecharmer said:
Where? At full flavor? Last I checked you guys just bob your heads, re-position your kangol hats, and smoke copious amounts of menthol cigarettes.

I'll be upstairs for this one...dancing.

...to techno.

snakecharmer: 1
junglists: 0

;)

never.

because it won't gat as commercially viable or accepted as it the UK.

it'll always remain a niche audience... and b-c of that, teh values will remain intact and true.

good bless america's underground!!!

Good point...if it got the airplay that it does in London, it definitely would, but it never will.

I stand corrected.

Is there a line-up yet for this? A friend of mine's band is playing in Greenwood around 10, so I wanna be able to catch all of what I seek to see, listen and dance to.

Curtis? Leah? Seth? Mack? Rad? Ya'll coming?

Yeah!

YEAH! Bryan and I are almost 90% coming out to this event this weekend! We've been sooo busy with work and planning for the wedding, yet I miss everyone so much! Is there a Fusion event this weekend or just this event? Hey Drew, how have you been stranger? ;) It would be great to see ya!

There is a fusion even this weekend....

I know what ya mean about bein busy planning wedding...tis the reason I wont be there this weekend...

Peace and Chicken Grease,

N

lineup for Full FLavor 7...

Upstairs:

9-10 Matt Aiden
10-11 Cuemark
11-12:30 Greg Campbell
12:30-2 Lori the HiFi Princess
2-3 Patr!k Fath

Downtstairs:

12-1 Beatnix
1-3 Tim Krochalk vs Nate the Natural

They will be running some killer drink specials on domestics Sat
and the birthday boy Marcus will be making up a ton of free shots.

Drew I'll be there!

*MUST get bryan and renae there! Not being at this event is not an option for you two! ;)

Last edited:
snake charmer... i think your talking about all the house heads bud cause most of the junglists that go to ful flavor smoke camel lights and arent wearing kangol... ther the ones you cant see past that freaky afro naught bobbing his head and causing trouble...

menthols are icky

ther the ones you cant see past that freaky afro naught bobbing his head and causing trouble...

i'm not causing THAT much trouble.

what time's this shit start? and if you're under 21, still allowed to go? i'm gonna be downtown saturday anyway. might as well have something to do.

snake charmer... i think your talking about all the house heads bud cause most of the junglists that go to ful flavor smoke camel lights and arent wearing kangol... ther the ones you cant see past that freaky afro naught bobbing his head and causing trouble...

menthols are icky

thats funny why do I keep bumming my menthols to alot of you junglists