Technical Problem Retrieving lost "saved" drafts + why is the BL experience in DuckDuckGo so frustrating?

Is DDG different on Android and iphone? I'm not sure really. I've got ddg running now to try and see your problem. Still basically the same as on chrome, the three dots on the top right brings down the options, and one of them is desktop site

.............................................................. Here ^^

From my view

Click the three dots and it'll bring down the save draft floppy disk. Once you save the draft, the circular arrow going counter clock wise will load your draft

It appears that whenever it flashes green it saves your draft.

Oh Lord we going in circles I knew that one already I'm not being an idiot I'm talking about the toggl desktop oh my

How do you consistently keep your calm dealing with the stress and strain a people who are emotionally stunted and always manage to have a kind and genial soft touch. I don't like it

I'm not being an idiot
Well, let's not get carried away 😛

I'm not sure what you mean then man, the desktop site toggle should look exactly like my picture should come right up. It doesn't really change much though.

For whatever reason the desktop site toggle doesn't' really change it to desktop on DDG. It does on chrome.

My Lord It's just in the pull-down menu from browser yes I see it now I was looking for embedded somewhere in the xenforo software

I just clicked on it and everything moved like about one millimeter to the right

I don't think it did anything actually. All right thanks for spending quality time. You're a decent sort of chap I'm just a little surprised that's all about what you doing hanging around with these people. Clearly you're not in it just for the money

I don't think it did anything actually. All right thanks for spending quality time. You're a decent sort of chap I'm just a little surprised that's all about what you doing hanging around with these people. Clearly you're not in it just for the money
I was honestly just a little confused about what the problem was and it's sometimes difficult to help with things like this, but turns out I just kinda misinterpreted what you were saying from the beginning. It indeed doesn't do desktop site on duckduckgo. Not sure why.

Jesus you two. I lose saved posts on desktop. If I'm writing a novel I save it somewhere in my phone or on my computer. That's me not trusting the system though.